It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help.... brief explanation of "Majestic 12" and "Illuminati"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've gotten myself in trouble on another forum by not knowing who the Majestic 12 and Illuminati are. By that I mean they think I'm "playing dumb" and are accusing me of being someone else (my interpretation).

Can someone give me a "reader's digest" version or point me to a truthful website for the info?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Using the search feature on the ATS website is beneficial..... there are plenty of threads with respect to Majestic 12 and the illuminati. However where I'd go to get more accurate information, is by purchasing the book 'Blood Blood True Blood' by Stewart Swerdlow. have a look at amazon.com

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm sure you can do some research on both of those subjects.

Majestic 12, helped to cover up the Roswell Incident.

The Illuminati are evil, they're driven by wanting to speed the World towards it's cataclysmic end.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I dont know about the Illuminati but if you want real info on Majic12 try:
www.stantonfriedman.com...
Ignore Swerdlows stuff cause its all speculation. Stan is the man and I dont say that lightly. He is THE source for MJ12 info.
Hope that helps. BTW notice how with swerdlow you must buy the book where as stans stuff is all free and on his site. that should send up the warning bells right there.

[edit on 12/25/05 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank you all. I'm sorry for asking - I should have searched and read. Was hoping for a 'readers digest' version but I've learned my lesson. No short cuts to knowledge.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Shawna- there just isnt any readers digest version of either topic. Always be leery when you see the words "buy" or "purchase". As they say dont put yer foot on the ice else you know its froze. Before you go jumpin into somethin survey the territory and get yer facts straight. Specially here. They will rip ya a new one. Btw I'm from Tacoma.
Good Luck

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Good advice! Thanks! And glad to 'meet' someone so close to home!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Generally speaking the Majestic12 usually refers to a group in charge of UFO relations and cover-ups. (Wich the Illuminati would surely be aware of)

The Illuminati is a blanket term describing the people (or entities) who rule the world. (Not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati, although some believe they are linked)

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Generally speaking the Majestic12 usually refers to a group in charge of UFO relations and cover-ups. (Wich the Illuminati would surely be aware of)

The Illuminati is a blanket term describing the people (or entities) who rule the world. (Not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati, although some believe they are linked)

The only linking I have found from research between the bavarian and the elite is that to control the conspiracy theories surround the 'vast' subject, and that the bavarian illuminati was used as a coverstone for the true illuminati.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
While searchign the fora is certain provide you with some good info, its
also certain that you'll be aided by haveing some sort of synopsis of whats going on. Keep in mind that my description is of what the conspiracy theories about them are, not necessarily what I think is going on.

I am not too familiar with mj12. From what I understand its supposed to be a secret group within the US government, one that has done all sorts of crazy things like invent '___' and experiment on it with the public and who also does work in mind control, for mass manipulation and also for making agents to do its bidding.

On the illuminati. The term, as a group that is trying to take over the world, simply does not exist before a man named Weishaupt forms the group in Bavaria in 1776. There are actually other groups that pre-date it, like the spanish alumbra (or some such, which apparently can translate as illuminati), but there is simply no 'The Illuminati" of conspiracy theory until after this group in bavaria.
Its a real group, documented as existing. It was a very liberal group, into crazy things like not having Tyrants or the Church run the state. Its very much a product of the Enlightenment in Europe. In bavaria at the time, you couldn'tjust do whatever you wanted, and the secret group was discovered and made illegal, along with other secret societies, and eventually it was destroyed. As this was going on, lots of papers were publlished, saying that the illuminati were trying to 'destroy all states and all religions in the world', by infiltrating government and church offices and bringing about their down fall.
Thus grew, and there is the source, of The Illuminati of conspiracy theory, the idea being that their destruction was but yet another ruse, and that they have been spreading into governments ever since, trying to, more or less, conquer the world.

This is why will see a disctinction made between The Illuminati and the bavarian illuminati.

Because the bavarian iluminati were a pretty weak, disjointed, and ineffectual group, a variation of illuminati conspiracy theory is that there has allways been a secret group called The Illuminati, and that Wesihaupt was just an agent of it, who created the bavarian illuminati as red herring.

Furthermore, you may often see combinations of different conspiracy theories, such as that the Illuminati are the NWO, or that the Illuminati have infiltrated freemasonry, and thus that the masons are working towards the NWO, or that the Illuminati created Communism or started the French Revolution. Ironically, one version of the theories has it that the Roman Catholic Church created The Illuminati as its agent, this is ironic because the group, if anything, was opposed to the theocratic rule of the church.

Here is an ATS search for posts with "Illuminati" in the title, should be good to pick through.

Forget that other board, stick with ATS.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you VERY much for such a detailed explanation! I'll start chewing on all of this information and research link provided!

Shawnna

new topics

top topics

join