It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings in the Solomons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
On a reciept tour of the Solomon Isalnds for new dive locations, I asked locals about different islands and what was available in regard to dive sites and villages close to them.

All was good untill I asked about Santa Ysabel, it turns out the locals stear clear of the eastern lower end of the island because of white men in black uniforms carrying automatic weapons that tell them to leave or be shot.

They also mentioned bright coloured lights in the sky and strange noises close to this area.

Anyone know of any activity in this part of the world?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hm, had to think of "Lost" for a second.

Did you get any more information from the locals besides the armed guards and strange lights?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting, the Solomon islands could have a central base for government black projects.

I'll see what I can find and report to you later on the subject.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This may be what you are looking for :-

Check this out...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Not sure if a UAV would produce the fear and concern displayed in the villagers.

They made it clear they dont go there, main activity is during the night, lights and sound, with the military guards only encountered during the day.

However there has been no reports of villagers trying to land after dark.

The location provides fairly rugged environs with no natural water supply in that part of the island, hence the reason there are no villages close to the area.

Contact was made during boat trips between islands with villagers stoping to eat and rest on the beach and foreshore, they dont do this anymore or opt for a location further toward the southern tip.

Should be back in that part of the world soon and will see what else I can dig up.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ive thought that this region of the world is where the 'really secret' stuff happens, theres loads of atoll and small islands controlled by the U.S., U.K. etc... and they all have a relatively small population, or are uninhabited, to me, these would be the perfect places if a government wanted to keep something under wraps.

thats just my personal belief though, i have no proof to back it up, but, when i look at the number of US controlled atolls, small islands, i just cant imagine there being nothing happening there!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If you are interested, read this.
www.nexusmagazine.com...

Can't say I agree or disagree on this one yet..lol

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
@CyberWasp -

Thank you for this post.

Really interesting to read.

talon565 -

Make sure you bring some good camera over there.

top topics

join