Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

For Free at ATS store

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This morning I looked at the ATS store, you know, and almost every thing was for free, COOL, I'll visit later:bnghd:.

Not for free any more, What kind of a sick joke is this, did Santa take his present back? Guys you could at least have given us a chance.
I will never earn enough to get any of this, I love ATS but I HATE the F..... point system.
Ok I got this out
I wan't an Avatar

I want colors

I want it all, but I am am to busy:bash:
WIS, Merry Holidays All

That was soooo good

[edit on 25-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Start podcasting. 2500 points per podcast. Great way to gain points fast.

-Jared

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Guys you could at least have given us a chance.
I will never earn enough to get any of this, I love ATS but I HATE the F..... point system.
Ok I got this out
I wan't an Avatar

I want colors

I want it all,

Please go tag some of the threads with descriptive words.
The people that run these boards are giving away tons of points right now, and all you have to do is put a tag at the end of a thread after you read it.
Or you could just scan some threads and add tags you think help identify the thread.
if you tag the old stuff you get more points. Like 75 points per thread tagged if it's a thread from 2002. If it's from 2003/2004 you get between 20-50 points for every thread you tag. (or something like that?)
Read this thread on ATS about the points for tagging,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can have as many points as you want if you tag for a little while each day.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well here's why.

An the Overlord looked down upon the board in this joyful holiday season and said, "let there be free stuff."

For a limited time on Chirstmas day, many items are free, and everything else is discounted heavily at the ATS Store in your member center.

Member Center

www.belowtopsecret.com...

christmas is ovah. but. chanukah has started

top topics

join