It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files on all day tomorrow (Monday 12/26)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I won't post them all here. This link takes you to the shows and times all day tomorrow. It's good if you've missed an episode. Just giving the heads up for you all...

www.historychannel.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The combined marathon should provide about 38 minutes of actual content.

Man those shows can drag out even the shortest thing.........

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Marathon will also be on Tuesday. Same time I believe.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
At least their better than the other dreck on the glass teat. If you actually watch those shows you might pick up a thing or 2. Its all in how you view it. You have to be selective of the info offered up. pick and choose so to speak. It's got to do with finding the diamond in the rough.
I'll catch the ones I can. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The one on Bentwaters RAFB is on now...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

LOL. They are somewhat better than that Peter Jennings show though. That show simply avoided any information that might be compelling to anybody with interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1tovote4

Originally posted by Dulcimer

LOL. They are somewhat better than that Peter Jennings show though. That show simply avoided any information that might be compelling to anybody with interest.

Heh, yeah I heard all about the Peter Jennings show from many people.
However, I must admit, better than nothing. And I think the figure was about 8 million viewers that evening. One good note is ABC had a link from their homepage to The Disclosure Project. But it is a lot of effort for the average 9-5 working folks to... 1. Watch the TV show, 2. Have the time or want to learn more, 3. Go to the ABC website and read a lot of info, 4. Find the actual Disclosure Project link, 5. Then read all that data and/or watch the free video there, 6. Still believe there might be a little truth there, 7. Overcome the fear or worry of ridicule, 8. Find and join up with www.abovetopsecret.com... to chat about it all. etc....

It is a lot of effort !!
LOL
There is no cover-up.
There is 100% evidence that it is very difficult to stimulate public interest into these UFO topics without going too far and panicking people.
And reminds me of this quote...
"Final disclosure, though, comes with three prerequisites: One that the panic of the population will be minimized; Two that control, both physical and intellectual, is maintained by the existing power structure; and Three that there will be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence a secret. We are already in the end game of denial, which is also the first step of initial disclosure. This is to say that the shadow Government that controls the UFO cover up must remain in control once the UFO reality becomes apparent and undeniable to a significant majority. To generate the momentum for final disclosure, a paradox emerges: the mainstream mass media must report honestly and undertake some serious investigative research to stimulate the public's interest; the mainstream mass media though, is largely owned by multinational companies who also have an interest in nuclear and fossil fuel consumption."

P.S.
Thank you very much for the historychannel.com link.

Have a great day !

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting. It kicks off "Armageddon Week" on the history channel. This whole week should be chocked full of some good shows(and some laughable)

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is a show tonight on about the Anti-Christ, it is a two parter and both are on.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i specially like the one about the China disks and the Brazillian lights

Very interesting. Also at 8pmet, there will be some special on the same station about the Anti Christ

I am glued to this, even though i had seen some of them before.

There is no doubt of a worldwide coverup.

top topics

join