It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Kills Mom, Grandfather, Defiles Mom's Corpse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A nineteen year old man killed his mother, had sex with her corpse, went shopping at the mall, returned and killed his grandfather. There's nothing like getting together with the family for Christmas.

the ledger

Clifford Anthony Davis, 19..., told investigators he killed his 42-year-old mother, Stephanie Davis, then had sex with the body, Bradenton police said.

Hours later, after leaving his mother's half-nude body and going shopping, he came back to the apartment and killed his 77-year-old grandfather, Joel C. Hill, police said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As always, good find Grady!

... well, maybe not so "good" actually.

The miscreants of our society never cease to amaze me.

In my opinion, Mr. Clifford Davis has just earned himself a vote for the pro-death penalty advocate's "Poster Child of the Year" for 2005.

Not only did he commit one of the most heinous acts an individual can be accused of, murdering one's own mother, but went on to ... oh ... nevermind, this is one that is virtually beyond words or comprehension. :shk:

Peace2All

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's simply shocking, I can't believe what the world is coming to etc etc blah blah blah...

There's a hundred stories like these happen all over the world every day. Always has, always will, and it will always be news because of the "Oh my God that's terrible but I'm glad it wasn't me" simultaneous thrill and sense of safety we get from it. Kinda the same psychological buzz as watching a scary movie. That's why good news doesn't sell...there's no thrill, and the feeling is more like "Why didn't this happen to me?", which makes us feel abandoned by the world and thus less secure - it's a downer, not an upper.

Next week: Man takes wrong medicine, goes crazy, eats own brain.

Boy...that's shocking...but I'm glad it wasn't me.

[edit on 2005-12-25 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was going to make a comment on this but after thinking about it I dont think it would be appropiate. But it was rather humorous.

As far as the death penalty goes I might be against it in this case. He sounds certifiably crazy, and if he is, I would be against killing him.

Provided that he gets life with no possibility of parole.

[edit on 12/25/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It makes you really wonder that what experiences and circumstances made him reach the level of depravity that he committed....

I mean What The? you just dont go around doing stuff like that

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
thats just.....NASTY!

one thing to kill your mother, but to have sex with her.... nasty nasty nasty.
but then to top it off, kill his poor grandad by stamping on his throat till he died is just pure sick!

no one should be allowed to get away with it, mental or not. but to be able to go shopping and be erm (if i can say normal) and be social with his grandad then go home and kill him.... i dont know.....

because you never know what goes on inside a mad mans mind!

oni x x

ps: merry christmas! x x

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dang, that is simply disgusting...

new topics

top topics

join