It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did You Accomplish In 2005?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looking back on the year 2005, what have you accomplished? And what are your goals for 2006?

What I managed to accomplish in 2005 was I found a better job. Which means a job where I do less work, there is less stress, and I get paid more.

Not only that, but the job I'm in now will open up tons of opportunities going forward. So I can say I've officially made it in my career struggle over the past 5 years. I no longer have to worry about getting a job to pay for an apartment or to survive. So that's good.

My number one goal though was to get back in shape which I failed to do this year again. I think I was so focused on getting my career on the right track that I really didn't focus on exercise and eating right. It was primarily going out to eat, getting little sleep, and sludging around trying to stay alive.

Anyways, I'd say 2005 was probably the most unproductive year I've had in a while but at least my career concerns are out of the way. Which is a big plus and frees up time and stress away from that and more back towards myself and dating and living life.

So my goals for 2006 are basically to get back in shape, start dating again, and to save up some money for added piece of mind. I'm thinking about relocating and traveling around. Maybe writing and self publishing a few books. Just doing what I've always wanted to do and actually getting it done.

I think 2006 will be the year.

But we'll see!! Anyways, I just wanted to see how everyone else did in 2005 and what you think 2006 will have in store for you.

2006 Should be a year filled with many dancing bananas.

But we'll see! I've been reading some self help books for encouragement. Think and grow rich and others. The key is to create goals, outline a plan and just go for it.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Samsonite]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Overall, I followed through on most of last years New Years resolutions. The most notable being:

1. Start a serious exercise/weight training program

2. Change my diet. I gave up all fast food, junk food, soda pop, fried foods. I am going to try to give up processed foods this coming year but that is going to be a hard one to due.

On the flip side I made a resolution to make more money this year. Almost every time that I had a chance to get overtime in the pasy year I turned it down. Extra money is nice but so is my free time.

join