It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope calls for a "New World Order"!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I'm 100% sure that the pope will probably be the false prophet.

You can't be 100% of something 'probably'. Either you are 100%
sure, or you aren't 100% sure. Probably means something
less than 100%.

Benedict is too old and too tired to be the false prophet. His
pontificate will be short. He knows it too and has said as much.

Fundamentalists have been screaming for a hundred years that
each and every pope that comes along is 'the one'. Looks like
this pattern of behavior hasn't changed.

Too much of a heretic ..

You think the Catholic Faith itself is heresy and have said as
much on many other threads in your short life here at ATS.

I bet you don't know what the word Vatican means:

And neither do you. Your 'interpretation' is wrong as has been
shown.

So don't accuse me of Catholic bashing

Why not? If it waddles like a duck and it quacks like a duck ...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
These poor translations of vatican and the history of christianity
are rather bewlidering.

Sad isn't it Nygdan. This site says 'deny ignorance'. To see all
the blatent errors and continuations of misinformation and bigotry
is sickening. At least this thread will be a magnet for all the
anti-Catholics and they will be too busy here to be spreading
their misinfo elsewhere on this site.

The topic of this thread is discussing NWO and the possible Vatican
connection. Instead I predict it will spiral down into an off topic
theological battle. Come on ATS ... prove me wrong ...
I sincerely hope you can.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was reading rolling stones year end issue, about the bosses latest album, and they mentioned the phrase "new world order" !!! omfg !!!!!

Its simply become a catch phrase, and does not always mean evil satanists bent on killing billions of people ......

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I feel this has been blown out of proportion, the pope is ritght this world does need ORDER! We are out of order, hence murder, rapes, robbery, greed you name it, out of control kids, the list goes on!

We do need to sort this out, especially poverty and greed and food being kept in warehouses from UK that was meant to be distributed to the victems of New Orleans due to red tape Crap! Whats wrong with people? Mouths needed feedeing and food is rotting for goodness sake well I am sick of this world man i tell you!

The only way to SORT IT ALL OUT is by pulling together..where is the EVIL here .....sorry but I fail to see it myself!

GET A GRIP all you who think it's evil for craps sake. The world is EVIL not the pope or the pope before him!

The man means well and whats being a prophet got to do with it? Who said he is a prophet?

Sorry to sound so harsh. I am an ex Catholic but I am not against anyone who wants to put the world to right I am with people like that!

Anyway I will say the pope knows more than he is letting on! Something BIG on the spiritual front is coming in 2006. Gods light will not be denied when it happens. The Pope is fully aware of this. He is right to tell you not to be afraid.

Poeple will panic and spreed faulse information due to fear. Listen to your inner self not anyone else when it happens. It may look like Aliens as someone else posted on page 1 only because we cannot comprhend what we cannot explain. That person is right about their prophecy but like I say they are not ALIENS. I have personally been blessed with this information and by the looks of it I am not the only one in this thread and many more of you will be before the event.

IT IS NOT TO BE FEARED, WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU CANNOT FEAR. The light is of the divine unconditional love and there is nothing more genuine to experience. When you feel it for yourself you know it.

Love and light to you all!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by Nakash
Wait, My translation is pretty incorrect, it's actually:

Vatis=divining

Can=Serpent

the divining serpent. Still pretty bad.

Is the pope suppose to be the false prophet?

[edit on 25-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

um how long have people been yelling that? years?? but the catholics wouldnt listen.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Many can't get passed the left vs right paradigm (liberal vs con) (republican vs democrat) Many still deny any large conspiracy taking place in world affairs and if they do believe, it is minimal and shelved up with the other fictional books.

Man that is absolutely brilliant.
I have always thought that the whole Liberal versus Conservative, Republican vrs Democrat was a tool to mold us. My father can't get past this same paradigm. It seems so futile to discuss with him, he just thinks I am being a liberal dumbass or something.

It's just so damn good to hear someone else sees it so clearly.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mafew
I am so leaving a catholic church.
I never even liked it that much anyway.

is the new pope... A. Hitler? sure looks like hime in the face. bout the same age.....hmmmm

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Echtelion
I was a catholic until today... I'll go ask for an excruciation.

This is all it takes for you to loose your faith? I highly doubt that
you are actually a Catholic. AND it's called excommunication ...
not excruciation.

Of course I meant "excommunication"... I just had an editing problem at the last minute.

But no, it's really not the only thing that convinced me to stop being Catholic... and NO I will NOT loose my faith! In fact, being Catholic is what makes me lose my faith. Knowing that this Church has been supporting murderous tyrannies through most of its history, even recent history (sorry I can't recognize the authority of somebody who supported Pinochet!), is what makes me lose my faith. Having a pope such as this reactionary right-wing extremist is also what makes me lose my faith!

Once I'll have cancelled this membership, it's gonna be up to me to find a new confession which has more respect for the message of the Christ.

[edit on 3/1/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Its simply become a catch phrase, and does not always mean evil satanists bent on killing billions of people ......

Thats just what the preists of syrinx would want us to think! First you bastards take our guitars and now you want to take....our FREEEEEDOOOM.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

is the new pope... A. Hitler? sure looks like hime in the face. bout the same age.....hmmmm

The antichrist will stand at the rebuilt temple of jerusalum apparently, if the pope does this then he is the very man but I doubt it some how! The antic christ according to bibleufo.com... is said to be a symbolic thing and not litereal!

The light is coming, we must not listen to the gov or any religion that tries to tell you it is a deception for it will be the real thing. Turn away from it and you will close the door in Gods face. It's your choice foulkes!! Choose wisely!

Peace X

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

The antichrist will stand at the rebuilt temple of jerusalum apparently, if the pope does this then he is the very man but I doubt it some how! The antic christ according to bibleufo.com... is said to be a symbolic thing and not litereal!

The light is coming, we must not listen to the gov or any religion that tries to tell you it is a deception for it will be the real thing. Turn away from it and you will close the door in Gods face. It's your choice foulkes!! Choose wisely!

Peace X

thankfully my parents raised me to belive in jesus. church every sunday, dad preached, sunday school, all that. when i was young, preteen and teens i didnt even think about all of this. i was too busy with parties and women. but when i was around 25 i started getting interested in revelations and started reading the bible. that was around the time the internet hit the world with legs wide open. BUT anywho...my parents still insist that the temple is us, we are the temple. the physical temple built with hands has nothing to do with it. but i think there has to be a physical along with the spiritual. thats the way it always played out in the bible.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You saying the Pope is 116 years old? Hitler was born in 1889!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
He said he calling for A new world order, not calling for THE new world order. Read what it says not what you want it to say. And his comments have nothing to do with what the "secret soceity nwo
" do. He simply talking about God and man to create a new world order against terror, a coalition.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by the_renegade]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Flyers, my translation is correct. The divining serpent, Vatican hill was the site of the Magna Mater's cult (ie:Tiamat in Babylon, which was a serpent slain by their God Baal Hadad). It's corroborated and proven and we are supposed to deny ignorance, but hey what the heck why should we argue over such a triviality. On a side note, I would love to see a thread on the rumour that JP1 was assasinated (as claimed).

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am no Catholic hater, but some of the responses here make me want to laugh or puke, I don't know which.

FACT: The Catholic Church could change the world TOMORROW if they wanted.

Why are most third-world women enslaved to endless birthings and poverty? Isn't it because the pope and his ilk encourage the poor to love their poverty and to be proud in their misery? Isn't it obvious that the Vatican deliberately enslaves the poor of the world? Mexico is a human disaster because of it. Have any of you been in the poorer sections of Mexico? It's a poverty-ridden #hole, thanks entirely to the Vatican.

Isn't it funny how rarely the Pope actually visits the dirty poor of the world that his own church creates? I laugh when I think of this. I laugh when I think of a German ex Hitler-youth pope being chosen to rule the generationally-poor minority Catholics of the world. Isn't it just perfect?

Oh no, the Pope's got nothing to do with the NWO. He's just saying, "Can't we all just get along?" Yes, the Pope is just some powerless schlep like you and me. Money and global religious hegemony are not sufficient tools for him to change the world. He needs your help.

You people are really too much.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scout1959

ha that was kinda a joke but the spirit thats inside him is thousands of years old.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scout1959

ha that was kinda a joke but the spirit thats inside him is thousands of years old.

Well, more like 'timeless'............... oh course since I'm a Baptist I don't believe that the Pope has any more of a corner on the 'Holy Spirit' than I do!!
Sorry to take you literally, but I didn't want folks to honestly believe that notion...... obviously the Pope is way too young....... either that or he got alot better Doctors after going underground during the fall of Berlin!!! Remember Hitler's Doctors were giving him so many drugs (and they didn't know all that much about drug interactions back then) that he was bound to crash and burn sooner or later!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
He said he calling for A new world order, not calling for THE new world order. Read what it says not what you want it to say. And his comments have nothing to do with what the "secret soceity nwo
" do. He simply talking about God and man to create a new world order against terror, a coalition.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by the_renegade]

At last someone with sense! Hear Hear! I tried to say that but knowbody responded, too busy dramatising it all!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Peace X

thankfully my parents raised me to belive in jesus. church every sunday, dad preached, sunday school, all that. when i was young, preteen and teens i didnt even think about all of this. i was too busy with parties and women. but when i was around 25 i started getting interested in revelations and started reading the bible. that was around the time the internet hit the world with legs wide open. BUT anywho...my parents still insist that the temple is us, we are the temple. the physical temple built with hands has nothing to do with it. but i think there has to be a physical along with the spiritual. thats the way it always played out in the bible.

Humm okay then bearing that in mind the dude who stands infront of the temples of jeruselem (the People) and claims to be christ is infact the anti-christ.....so like i say if the pope goes there then he is defo the man! but i can't see it happening somehow LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I am no Catholic hater, but some of the responses here make me want to laugh or puke, I don't know which.

FACT: The Catholic Church could change the world TOMORROW if they wanted.

Why are most third-world women enslaved to endless birthings and poverty? Isn't it because the pope and his ilk encourage the poor to love their poverty and to be proud in their misery? Isn't it obvious that the Vatican deliberately enslaves the poor of the world? Mexico is a human disaster because of it. Have any of you been in the poorer sections of Mexico? It's a poverty-ridden #hole, thanks entirely to the Vatican.

Isn't it funny how rarely the Pope actually visits the dirty poor of the world that his own church creates? I laugh when I think of this. I laugh when I think of a German ex Hitler-youth pope being chosen to rule the generationally-poor minority Catholics of the world. Isn't it just perfect?

Oh no, the Pope's got nothing to do with the NWO. He's just saying, "Can't we all just get along?" Yes, the Pope is just some powerless schlep like you and me. Money and global religious hegemony are not sufficient tools for him to change the world. He needs your help.

You people are really too much.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by smallpeeps]

I'm sorry i fail to understand how the Catholic church has made mexico poor. So what church or religion has made Africa poor then? I fail to see how churches make countries poor. They are poor due to not being able to harvest due to droubts therefore they cannnot trade! they are poor due to governments making them pay back interest on money the countries have borrowed. They are poor because there isn't enought materials to be mined for economy such as gold, oil etc. Due to differences in ecomemy and value of money even if they did get paid to mine it wouldn't be worth much in our money anyway.

You don't explain exactly HOW the church is responsible! Your too vauge

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join