It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This actually doesn't have much to do with the patriot act itself but I was just wondering if my phone could be tapped because of something I said here. I would assume that a lot of people posting on the plan to infiltrate a51 thread would have become victims of this.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
possible.ive heard that metro PCS is tapped.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I was just wondering if my phone could be tapped because of something I said here.

I don't know why not. The Patriot Act does not require any notification and the 'reasons for suspicion' are totally left open to interpretation, so I have no reason to believe that anyone is safe from surveillance, especially those of us on such a comprehensive conspiracy theory board.

I have heard clicks and pops on my line from time to time. I do not discuss anything on the phone or email that could easily be interpreted as compromising. But hey, that's no guarantee, either.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
come to think of it the whole webswite may be tapped. I can see how someone may find this a threat to national security especially if they are as unrestrained with it as the people deciding that now. but still its total bull# being spied on just because you want to discuss politics and conspiracy theorys. And also if they are infact monitoring this and theydont have anything to hide why would they moniter this website?!!

new topics

top topics

join