It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the HORRIBLE TRUTH about the 2004 SE Asia Tsunami REVEALED worldwide first time one year later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the HORRIBLE TRUTH about the 2004 SE Asia Tsunami REVEALED worldwide first time one year later
by Matt Marriott

26 December 2004 - the illuminati were about to place the last piece - the decision of Ukraine's Supreme Court, that they controlled, to rejects all complaints against the election fraud - required to immediately after order the full scale nuclear strike against Russia.
Just before the planned holocaust, the SE Asia tsunami wiped out the largest concentration of strategic bombers ever assembled outside the US.
They were sitting at the southeastern (most exposed) corner of the largest atoll structure in the world (the reason why the Somalian/Kenyan coast wasn't completely wiped out).
They were supposed to play the key roles, using the Pakistan/Afghanistan, Iraq/Turkey/Ukraine and Iran corridors, to approach the heart of land based russian nuclear capabilities.
God gave one (last?) grace time to the sheeple in Illuminatiland.
There is no secret about the rest - at least for those reading the russian state news agency - see news from today here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What a load of crap - care to explain how Diego Garcia suffered no damage from the tsunami and earthquake ? Satellite imagery afterwards showed no apparent damage :-

www.globalsecurity.org...

And dont even get me started on the supposed Ukraine bombers or whoever they belonged to in your mind...
I find your post a disgrace to the people who lost their lives in that event and their families especially on the anniversary.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 26/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I don't think it holds up under close scrutiny.

usinfo.state.gov...

There was no significant damage to the facilities at Diego Garcia, not because of the PTWC bulletin, but because of favorable ocean topography and the location of military facilities on the atoll. Diego Garcia is located west of the Chagos Trench, which plunges to depths of more than 5,000 meters -- one of the deepest areas of the Indian Ocean. The depth of the trench and the grade to the shores of the atoll does not allow tsunamis to build up to great height in that area. As a result, the tsunami manifest itself on Diego Garcia as a tidal surge estimated at less than two meters.

Most U.S. military facilities are situated on the northwest portion of the horseshoe-shaped atoll. The tsunami, approaching from the east, hit the uninhabited eastern arm of the horseshoe, causing some beach erosion and minor debris build-up, but no significant damage to military facilities.

The real silver bullet for your theory can be found by looking at before and after satalite imagery at globalsecurity.org as bmdefiant pointed out.

I still see aircraft parked on a perfectly intact base

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I live in Diego Garcia! I'm here as I type this, and I was here during the tsunami. We got a lot of wind and rain, but we get that all the time anyway. We're a tropical island! During the tsunami, the waves were maybe a foot or two bigger, but you really couldn't tell a difference. There was some cool fish and stuff washed up onto shore. I mean some really bizarre stuff! But dbates is right, the trench is what saved us. As for the bombers, I pass them every night on the way to work. Speaking of bad weather, it's wet and rainy on Diego Garcia right now!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

There is no secret about the rest - at least for those reading the russian state news agency - see news from today here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's your news source!?!?!?

A post by yourself with no link to a source?!?!?

Were you one of W's team, developing all that intel on WMDs in Iraq?

Just askin'...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
There was some cool fish and stuff washed up onto shore. I mean some really bizarre stuff!

Ewhhhh I'm telling on you! You're not suppose to be on the ocean side of the island only the lagoon.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1

Ewhhhh I'm telling on you! You're not suppose to be on the ocean side of the island only the lagoon.

LOL! Talk about a private joke! I think we may be the only two people who understand that! I work down by the plantation, down at the GEODSS site. We rule this side of the island! LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It was an earthquake, the earth moved up 60 feet about 12 meters in a 280 mile "crack" in the ocean. ROV subs video tapped the finding. Surfs up.

new topics

top topics

join