It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Reincarnation? Follow the symbols.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is something I have been thinking about for a very long time now. If you look in politics, Washington, Philedelphia, the vatican etc there are all kinds of Egyptian symbols. Obelics, Pyramid logos, and the Pheonix. These symbols always appear time and time again throughout history.

These are the symbols of the illuminati. The pyramid on the dollar bill and the Pheonix appear to be among their most prominent Logos.

Samething for arcitecture. You look at all the arcitecture around the world. From Egypt, to Rome and the British Empire to America. The building designs are always the same. Pyramid style roof faces. Columns.

It appears that the people who designed all the empires throughout history have remained consistent.

Did you know that the US Eagle replaced the Pheonix? They are similar nontheless.

For instance. The Pheonix is a symbol that goes all the way back to ancient history. And in recent times we have seem this logo appear in the Napoleons crests, the US, Nazi Germany, Saddam Husseins Regime symbol. It's currently Egypt's presidential logo even today. There are probably more appearances these are the only ones I can think of right now.

Now. The Egyptians firmly believed in reincarnation and life after death.

What you need to understand is that your body is merely just a vessel. It's like a car in a way and your soul is the driver.

Your soul is ultimately what makes up the life force in your body. The soul is indestrutable energy and in fact you probably walked the face of the earth thousands of years ago in a different body. Maybe you lived during all periods of history.

* * *Past Life Regressions. Find a hyptotist who specializes in this and you will be amazed. * * *

The truth is that yes we have had past lives. Upon our incarnation we just simply don't remember at this point in time. When the hour falls however we just might one day remember everything about our past lives.

Now. Here is the kicker. The masonic creed even indicates this idea of the prevailing soul.

The masonic creed says that man is immortal. And upon interviewing Masons and ex-Masons this belief is reinforced. How could man be immortal otherwise? The prevailing Soul is the key.

Some people will be very closed minded about this subject. I'm not going to be surprised if people violently oppose this subject but thats exactly what I'm going for.

I used to be a big Bush supporter. And all it took for somebody to make me see the light was push to my buttons.

This is exactly why I finially stopped withholding this issue.

* * *Have Egyptians in ancient History reincarnated to be leaders of America allthroughout it's existence? Even today? In the Early 90's Hilary Clinton prominently wore a Pheonix on her Lapel. (The exact same Pheonix just happens to be a very important Masonic Emblem. * * *

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

Unfortunately she no longer displays the emblem. I guess sometimes when a secret is out in the open people really do notice.

With all the repeating symbolism over thousands of years I tend to believe the pattern indicates something to the effect of Egyptian Reincarnation throughtout the ages. Who knows. Maybe Kennedy was King Tut in a past life.

They say we usually follow certain patterns in our various carnations.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
These threads your posting have already been covered here on ats, sometimes its best to do a search and contribute to an already current thread.

new topics

join