It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forbidden knowledge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Love hate relationship with this website but it's a must read IMHO.

(No links to a direct downm load please)
And I do stress read. The problem now a days is people take things at face value. We judge the cover of the book without actually reading it through.

We don't realize that whenever people post various things we should probably read everything before passing judgement.

Same thing for me. A few years ago even I was a staunch supporter of Bush. I held the opinon that after 9/11 he should have just nuked the middle east.

What major changes only a few years can bring. How stupid I was because I was a blind follower of Bush. People blindly followed Hitler too. Look what happens when the masses do not think.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Huabamambo]
mod-edit--(No links to a direct down load please)

[edit on 25-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
People are too self-absorbed for the most part to take part in the thinking that the educated populace gets. They are too worried about making the next bill they have to pay to be paying attention to the things that really matter, like trying to evolve.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have a hard time getting enough of that forbidden knowledge!
Type the site out; I'll read it. I'm a rino too.

borg, oh yeah!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you find any of that forbidden knowledge, and can get me an authoritative source, I'll be more than happy to look into it. Until then though, keep looking.

top topics

join