It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton!LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In an era when William Hung is marketable. You know you have problems.

:shk:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't have much of a problem with Paris Hilton. I don't care about her. She can go live in her little Billion dollar bubble and I won't care.

But seriously. Is she just dumb ? Or just oblivious ?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
Oringinally posted by "anyonomous" on BSBconnection:I find this funny lol
. Who believes in Santa til their almost an adult?

Paris Hilton says she believed in Father Christmas until she was 17. The Simple Life star, 24, says she only discovered the truth when a pal revealed there was no such person. She said: “I believed in Santa Claus until I was 17 when some mean person told me it wasn’t true. “When my sister and I were kids we used to get up at 6am but now I’m a little lazy so I get up at 11.” She says her dream presents for Christmas include a silver Bentley GT convertible — possibly to replace the one her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos scratched in a bingle a fortnight ago.

Source:www.celebweb.org...

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays!

That's pretty stupid yeah, but what I don't understand is why your link is a Britney Spears website?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That shocks and dismays people-get a life folks-seriously!!!!!!!

Ok, she believed longer than we did-big deal! I mean YOU people believe in aliens and the NWO-PFFFF, crazy loons......u see my point, everything is relative.

As another poster said, she has lived a very sheltered life-porcelain doll status.

I mean who is anyone here that they are in a position to bash another’s beliefs???????

Just like Jesus said, “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"......."SMACK",
MOM, your a real pain some days.......lol

Let’s not forget our MR Bush that has never seen a grocery scanner in his life and that was the president..

I should think everyone should withhold judgment till you-if ever- have an opportunity to meet and talk to her. Why are her beliefs any weirder or stranger than yours? I am willing to be many of your beliefs are strange to her, but I doubt she would rip on you like you do to her!

:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
She has us and many others regularly talking about her 'stupidity'. If she acted like a regular person with average intelliegence she would have strayed off the celebrity radar a long time ago. She isn't stupid in the slightest. Stupidity is the new cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join