It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton!LOL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oringinally posted by "anyonomous" on BSBconnection:I find this funny lol
. Who believes in Santa til their almost an adult?

Paris Hilton says she believed in Father Christmas until she was 17. The Simple Life star, 24, says she only discovered the truth when a pal revealed there was no such person. She said: “I believed in Santa Claus until I was 17 when some mean person told me it wasn’t true. “When my sister and I were kids we used to get up at 6am but now I’m a little lazy so I get up at 11.” She says her dream presents for Christmas include a silver Bentley GT convertible — possibly to replace the one her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos scratched in a bingle a fortnight ago.

Source:www.celebweb.org...

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Paris Hilton is oblivious to all things in the real world. I'm glad she gets to do things like The Simple Life to get a little idea of what regular folk do.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What do you expect from someone who has basically lived the life of a porcilin doll.

We should wish that all the rich and powerful could have children this useless. Then we might could take our country back from em'.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well simple life for a simple person

I don't think it's a big secret that she isn't very bright

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't think it's a big secret that she isn't very bright

I have read different, She is actually very smart I have heard and read on more than one occasion. Seems to me she just portrays an image to make money. She is alot of things, most of them may not be very good, but stupid I do not think is one of them.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
What do you expect from someone who has basically lived the life of a porcilin doll.

We should wish that all the rich and powerful could have children this useless. Then we might could take our country back from em'.

I agree, but since that's not the case why not make a "Plan B" to put them in their place. If you can think of a way to stop them by making them celebrities, we're screwed, because they become "religious icons", but if they remain unknown, but thier, they still can run our butts. The only way out, I can see is if people reject some of what keeps most of the "evil ones" in power or find "loopholes" in the legal system they may not know about. Also, but most importantly WE HAVE TO WORK AS A GROUP, A UNIT, A TEAM to stop them, LIKE BSB to stop them, because if we don't work together like our ancestors did to make this country, then how can we get it back?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
chissler, I have heard the same thing but according to me, and I am sure U too, acting dumb is a very stupid thing to do.

I guess she figured she doesn't need to be smart so plays dumb instead ... and if this is true well I feel even sorrier for her.

But I have trouble believing that because some of the things that come out of her mouth have left me speechless or in tears of laughter at how utterly dumb she can make words sound.

So naw, I ain't convinced and it would take more than a book of her in all her pretty clothes or a 'rumour' of her intellect to convince me.

I mean c'mon, If evidence of your intellect is a rumour somethng is very wrong lol

[edit on 26-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
LOL, You have a point,(If you hate pop, don't worry this may apply to her "intellect".) This story made it into an interview of BSB's and a message board bte, Okay.

She even ticked off Kevin(the Eldest Backstreet Boy), when she runed Nick with those "abuse"/"catfight" pictures in the tabliods and magazines, and then at a Hollywood party with all of BSB there, she "hinted" very badly to the group that she was gonna make them look wrose just because she dated Nick. Well, he takes her into a hallway and he's like "Paris, we haven't done anything to ya', why in the heck are you trying to ruin us or hurt us?" And she gave some dumb answer, like "Will Nick is dumb" or something like that. Then he answered her, and said. And I quote, this quote is like his new "ALL TIME QUOTE".

" Don't mess with my little brother, or you'll open up a can of worms."

You see he's a bookworm, Discovery Channel geek, and amatuer historian in his spare time, also he's an enviromentalist. So what do you think?

Here's the enviromental stuff he's known for:

www.ohvec.org...

abilitymagazine.com...

www.justwithinreach.org...

See this is why he's known to be smarter than Paris.LOL, again what do you all think?, besides the fact that you may hate their music for whatever reasons.

[edit on 12/26/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
God, i hate the Hilton family so much

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well I was intrigued when someone said she was ' smart ' so I did a quick google to see if I could find anything.

We've found out what we've known all along, Paris Hilton isn't very intelligent. All was revealed in the deposition that she gave in connection with a defamation lawsuit filed by Zeta Graff against Ms. Hilton. One example:

In her deposition, Hilton is asked about a companion that night whose first name was Terry. When asked if she knew his last name, Hilton replied: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

The socialite seemingly has a hard time deciphering the difference between a toilet and a cab.

Paris Hilton's Publicists Are Trying To Silence A Hawaiian Taxi Driver who claims the socialite urinated in his cab.

Harden Jameison tells American tabloid National Enquirer the hotel heiress was too drunk to notice she'd wet herself when he picked her and boyfriend Stavros Nicharos up after a party on Maui.

The disgusted cab driver claims he mopped up the mess with a towel and plans to use Hilton's own DNA as evidence against her.

Jamison has gone public with his story after getting threatened by Hilton's heavies, who hitched a ride in his cab, after making it known that he has a towel drenched with the socialite's urine.

He says, "They were all drunk and abusive. I kicked them out and flagged down a cop." The cab driver claims one of Hilton's pals offered him $200 (£111) for the towel.

Ewww. He kept the towel that he used to clean up her pee with? Paris is shown, in the photos below, running out of a colonic clinic.

socialitelife.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This girl only thinks about *removed content* and spending money, how can she be intelligent?

Have youi ever seen a intelligent person that only spents daddy's money...?
All the intelligent people i know want to accomplish things and put their intelligence to use..

mod edit: removed profanity

Board Information » Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
This girl only thinks about *removed content*and spending money, how can she be intelligent?

Have youi ever seen a intelligent person that only spents daddy's money...?
All the intelligent people i know want to accomplish things and put their intelligence to use..

Probably going to be on the outside looking in soon if you keep talking like that.. and I guess to keep a debate alive in this thread I'll take the stance I am.

Seems to me she does pretty well for herself without daddys money, I realize it doesnt hurt.

Has her own TV show, whether you hate it or not its been succesful. Has wrote a book, as cheesy and stupid as it is, sold alot of copies. She maybe everything you don't want your daughters to be, but alot of people look up to her and wish they enjoyed the life she does.

She does what everyone else dreams of. If I had the chance I would do the same and I wouldnt really care what anyone thought of me either.

mod edit: just removing profanity from your quote

[edit on 6-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
She maybe everything you don't want your daughters to be, but alot of people look up to her and wish they enjoyed the life she does.

Sadly, you're right chissler.

I think, in and of itself, that says much about our society today. When the likes of Ms. Hilton are the idols of our children it sort of brings into perspective just how materialistic and shallow we have become as a people.

:shk:

As for Dutch_Rick, there is a more relaxed atmosphere in BTS but, you might want to start considering your new username. :shk:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is there a meaning behind Dutch Rick?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

I think, in and of itself, that says much about our society today. When the likes of Ms. Hilton are the idols of our children it sort of brings into perspective just how materialistic and shallow we have become as a people.

:shk:

Right on the money as usual!

But is her intelligence measured on her success? Most people are rated on this standard, however she seems to be measured on her mishaps.

Problem is, I actually believe all of these are very well timed and planned out. Her being caught without wearing underwear, the infamous video, etc etc. All of these give her insane amounts of publicity which only add to her appeal. She is not trying to be daddys little girl, or a role model. This is exactly what she wants to be and works hard to portray this image.

So when everyone views herself as a failure for being portrayed in this manner, seems like its a winning formula on her part.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree. It's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

While many will sit back, shake there heads and wonder how a seemingly mindless individual can continue to receive such publicity and popularity, only to grab the latest tabloid at the supermarket checkout.

Again, here's another fine example of how society actually perpetuates that which it morally opposes.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hippocrits.

With one hand they are slapping her for who and what she is, but with the other hand they are buying these ridiculous tabloids to see what has happened next.

Frankly I could care less what comes of her or most celebrities like her, but I personally give her credit for her success and am optimistic in the approach that she really is not that much of a fool, and plans these out for the publicity she knows she will recieve.

If she comes out and wants to discuss the economy or why Bush should and should not be president.. Who is going to listen?

The trick to having appeal, if finding your crowd and focusing on them.

Seems to be working.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Im sorry for that particular word i used to describe that girl...i should have been expressing my meaning about her otherwise.

But... i do find it a little disturbing that there are members who openly suggest a ban, just because i used one wrong word that these member(s) dont even know of because the mod edited it...

Im sorry mods... wont do it again

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As I posted before the mod edit I know exactly what you said, and its just not needed. I never once suggested an outright ban, but I think its fittingly to have one of your feet out the door. From here on out its to see whether or not you bring it back in.

But thats not the purpose of this thread so lets stay on topic. If theirs a problem with the staff or members, check out the RANT section.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thats one of the big questions of our time, which is more worthless, the back street boys or the paris hilton? Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join