It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Christmas = ET???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How come Santa can enter peoples houses through locked doors and windows? How can he travel around the world in one night, visiting every house?

He's an ALIEN!!!!

Seriously though, could the myth of Santa have been created by aliens visiting on xmas and leaving behind gifts???
Maybe he is one of those 'flying humanoids' that have begun manifesting throughout the world.

Oh yeah, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you can use the letters in santa..and spell s-a-t-a-n...satan is a alien too...so it does make since

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Once in my math class, our teacher read us this article on why Santa isn't real. One of the things I remember is that to go everywhere around the world visiting every house, he would have to be traveling very very very fast (don't remember the exact number or estimation) which would be impossible because humans can't move that fast and therefore he would end up being a giant ball of goo or something... same for his reindeer.

One Q though, why is Satan an alien?

Honestly though, I don't think he's an alien... I think he doesn't exist. I mean why would aliens spend their valuable time to make little human children laugh and be happy?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama
Once in my math class, our teacher read us this article on why Santa isn't real. One of the things I remember is that to go everywhere around the world visiting every house, he would have to be traveling very very very fast (don't remember the exact number or estimation) which would be impossible because humans can't move that fast and therefore he would end up being a giant ball of goo or something... same for his reindeer.

One Q though, why is Satan an alien?

Honestly though, I don't think he's an alien... I think he doesn't exist. I mean why would aliens spend their valuable time to make little human children laugh and be happy?

Yuriko

if you have herd of the reptilllans then you will know why satan is an alien...satan is called a dragon and serpent...both of which are reptiles.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
yes santa clause is an extra terrestrial biological entity from the star sytem of M55 in the milky way galaxy

each galaxy has its seperate santa clause that perpetuates the christmas motion in their seperate jurisdictions.

he has however advanced from the chinimy root and excelled into the use hyper gravitational distortion to advance his christmas cheer and present onto every one!

merry christmass

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Santa can travel to every house in the world in one night because he is MAGICAL! Hello! HAHA Seriously though, this whole discussion reminded me of a bumper sticker. "Dyslexic devil worshipers sell their souls to Santa!" - Azure Green bumper sticker.

Great stuff man...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
People should learn to leave all the classic imaginary legends alone. That includes religious entities both good and bad. Aliens should stand on their own two feet (pun intended).

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Santa was inspired by St. Nicolaus, who according to legend gave gifts to a poor man and his daughters anomalously.

Apparently, later on in time nuns were touched by this act and began reenacting this and soon enough entire villages were giving gifts to each other spawning the modern tradition.

top topics

join