It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality and you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We are all in our own dimension aswell as our own timeline.Its weird that just because we spend "time"together many believe that we are actually here together aswell.Suppose that nothing really exsists until we come into contact with it not the physical form itself but the information.Imagine that all the cells and matter and energy are in a grey area so to spea,hanging in limbo.Along comes this collective of energy that is us.We are a program made to read this information through our brain like an atenna(sp?)Then we send the information to our creating tools.Not things we use to sense our world but tools to create it before us.Now depending on how developed your exsistence is your antenna picks up more signals.

Now lets take away time for a second.Take all the watches and calendars
away.All the histiory books no longer have dates and time doesnt exsist.
Ever heard the saying history repeats itself.Well what if there is no timeline
What if during your exsistence here you are just an entity recieving information vital to our continuation or whatever it is that were here for.
How about when we die our information or experience is recorded we're wiped clean and sent on another mission into a fleshy vessel like old disk floppies?.Its funny how we are recreating ourselves already.We are spiritual machines mabey?
What are your thoughts....that is the big game here people.....

[edit on 24-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hmmm, its said that, in lands or areas where people aren't conserned with time they age diffrently to those living in BS cities where its used as a scheduling tool to bring us all together. Its an interesting thought.

I say that we aren't as individual as we all think, all subject to each others fluctuaions in emotion as well as (I hate the state) BS adverts and sublims attempting to push you into one shop or another.... imagine a world with no TV, I swear people back then were more in touch with themselves... more in tune as it were. In fact I think all technology has done is merely take what we had spiritually/intuitivly and made it into some gizmo. One consiousness - The internet - Sending of thought - Mobiles - remote veiwing - TV etc etc... off topic but something to dewll upon.

My thoughts on time are a bit muddled, precog is an intresting gift and shows that theres more to time than we think. DeJa Vu thoughts of haaving been somewhere before also tend to make a person rethink what time really is. Right now i'd have to sit back and wait for others to jump in with opinions I can read and flow off into.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All time happens simultatenously.......... The past/present/future all is happening 'NOW'. What the difference is in reality, is that our souls choose the point in time it wishes to experience, and thus you are here now. Interesting point in time we choose hey!

So when people talk about past lives, they are really tapping into their own souls abilities that is experiencing it in the 'now' anyway, this also means, you can tap into your future life lines, thus, psychic readings can be retrieved this way into your own life stream, or that of one in the future.

Hope that helps

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
time is a constant residing as part of the spatial dimensions making up space, just like c light. prayer is the most important thing you can do on this plain, it creates your aura of awareness. there is also the said possibility of parralelle dimensions, which would mean that some where in time your consious state could be dwelling in a different type of mannerism right along side you, thus the catalyst for pre cognitive awareness.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Intresting that in some countries the years are COMPLETELY diffrent. Not sure what year it is in China but its not 2005/6. Makes the Mayan calender take a diffrent edge. Someone should check if it relates to year dates in other countries.

I think you're right though, I'm dwelling on a thought at the moment and I guess what you're saying relates. I've made a topic -The TV-. Prehaps being psychic or things related is ''simply'' tapping into anothers timeline/energy. A pattern where its possible to preempt thought and incidences. Time as a River, blah blah I've got to smoke some weed and dwell on this blah.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not pretty sure, i think time could be related to different planes of existence.
In the material plane, time has a meaning. In other spiritual planes, it changes its meaning, becoming more or less important, accordingly to the vibration of the several planes.

Still, in our plane, time bends and modifies a little according to the perception we have at the moment: a minute spent at the dentist is much longer than a minute spent with out girlfriend or boyfriend...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes it would seem that the more you focus on time the more it slows down.
but at the same time i think you age more when you focus on it.Time flys when youre having fun.At least thats what they say..

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, maybe through focus, you alter the perception of time... but i think it's more related to the way you're focusing.

I've never properly analyzed it, but in some, rare occasions, such as a friend throwing me an object, or while driving, i've noticed that (my perception of) time seems to slightly slow down, so that i can better react to the situation.

Maybe someone who's been practicing martial arts could give better insights about it...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Sparhawk]

new topics

top topics

join