It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok, hello all mystics and parapsycologists.

First off I'd like to say that it'd be intresting if there was a wicca or magik forum for people to post in. Its not 'paranormal' when understood its quite normal thus should be accredited with a forum. It'd be cool.

I'd like to know how a person can progress and develop themselves. Other than joining ''Nuovatech'' and ending up broke that is.

As most people are on here, I'm on a quest and would like to join a covern prehaps or a psychic circle of some sort where questions are asked and things found. Does anyone know of any such place in London England that isn't inherantly evil or racially inclined in anyway... no eating of small animals or sex with donkeys plz, just somewhere a person can find knowledge and be accompanied by other people into the same thing/s. Astral projection/lucid dreaming etc etc.

Can anyone help or point dowsing rod in the right direction?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I tried haveing a class on this board but i figured that no one cared so i havent been following it.I would love for a seperate board too but you would need much demand for it.I dont think there is much problem with the para board although no one really talks to me on it.I think people are skeptical of many of the things i say....

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Par example?

Its good to be skeptic man, trust me, its not cool to be off beliving in everything and sundry, or all and sundry as the saying goes....Why don't they trust you? I wanna know!

eddit; I want to throw psy balls, were you teaching that? I know whats possible with energy and I'm not stopping my quest until I can master it/myself. Explosive anger setting off car alarms, asking for things and them happening (especially bad things). Forget working a 9-5 when theres the ''ab''normal to read into!
I should have been born into a tribe... or at least the 70s, those were some swinging times man.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey you are part of a tribe.Anyway.The developement fof what you are talking about takes alot of training.The main thing is focus on what kind of mood people are in study a few people closely(dont like stalk them).People are the best guinae pigs for strengthening you ability to recognize energy signatures.People need different sources of energy to exsist on different levels.For instance someones dog gives them a certain energy strand that contributes to there "voice" while their mother in law takes away from that certain strand.Eating food gives the physical body food while certain happenings or connections with other things give us food for our pyshcee(sp?)

Once we interact with anything we are exchanging many different waves of information.You must study how different things make you feel from walking alone down a dark allyway to little puppie.There are many mental blocks that we develope from scociety.due to this belief of what is right and wrong and law we are forced to develope in tune with the standard that has been ordained.Dont forget that we are very new to this game...
The more you try to log feelings and what produce humans actions you will start to experimant with reactions from people depending on what you say do and feel.Anyway that is how i would start if you want to manipulate the fields of energy around you(psy balls)

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
-People are the best guinae pigs for strengthening you ability to recognize energy signatures.People need different sources of energy to exsist on different levels-

lol. This I know well. It is a bit horrible though, messing with people, theres bad karma in that and it can leave you feeling guilty. I could tell you a few stories belive me.

I like that thought though, people need diffrent energies... what makes them (the energies) so diffrent though? i can mess with sexual energy because its the most easy to feel but others would have to be felt and understood. Anger is another easy one - Envy etc etc some are related I guess but still tough to read, especially on trains and buses where I tend to (or used to) try it
Might take up a martial art of some sort to maintain a flow of things.

What do you think of Buddasm? With your thoughts on things it seems as though it'd be something you're into.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have to go right now but i really want to delve further into this i will be back later ok...

top topics

join