It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone needs to read this..believe it or not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I want to know why the website www.think-aboutit.com... keeps showing up at ATS over and over and over again lately.

Members were posting about that site for years, not only lately.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Lost_ shaman- Ah the voice of reason.
So here is the heavens gate mirror site
www.wave.net...
for Magic priest cause you'll probably like that too.
enjoy

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

whoeve rheavens gate may be i dont care!..the things that are being predicted were not suppose to happen back then,so i dont know why they killed themselves...(pll do strange things!)..they are suppose to happen now..this has me very concerned..a dream i had lass night seemed to be a glimpse of the near future...tell me! has anyone else had a dream were you saw more then one moon..and one of them was moving,but the other two wern't

You don't remember the Heaven's Gate folks killing themselves when Hale-Bopp passed by last? What universe have you been hiding in?

Anyway, I would need FAR more evidence than some guy posting he had a dream on a website to prove this type of story. The whole concept is flawed from its inception, and continues to get worse as assumption after assumption is taken with only dreams and guesswork to back it up.

Don't believe in everything that you dream, almost every time a dream is just a dream and often you will dream what you read about or are thinking about before sleep.

<< 1   >>

join