It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone needs to read this..believe it or not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
After reading this article..i am convinced this is true...i have hads the dreams that back this up...ill explain my dreams later on..but first just give me your general opinions

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I dont understand several things:

1. How the author knows this?
  2. Why is he so special to know it, but not others?
  3. Why does he have to produce a website with a bright green background with red font?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I want to know why the website www.think-aboutit.com... keeps showing up at ATS over and over and over again lately.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I feel bad saying this... but how 'bout no?

First, the site is in a horrible red text with green backing. Only a cruel and heartess webmaster would post something so painful to the eyes.

Secondly, this takes so many assumptions as to likely be wildly inaccurate, even if most of the basis were true (even thought I do not believe there is any such war going on - humans and earth aren't that important).

Basically, what I'm saying is that this seems to attempt to loosely glue together all the conspiracies floating around in the world into one mass held together by chewing gum, with more holes in it than the US's claim that WMDs were in Iraq. And most of those conspiracy theories themselves have little to no real evidence, and are simply fictions derived soley from dreams and ideas and "what if" scenarios - which should not in any scientific way be taken as reality.

As a note on dreams; while interesting, dreams are very non-useful methods of retrieving information. They are images and thoughts used to try to tie together many thought patterns that occur in our daily lives. If your life includes a lot of thinking about aliens, then you'll probably have them in your dreams. However, a conscious abduction experience should be looked at - while "dreamt" abductions should note (as the dream could have meant something else). Do not take dreams at face value. I've had a dream where I had a wife, and a son, and whilst it was beautiful you have to remember that outside the dream they don't exist. Aliens likely exist, and heck they probably work with our government, but a dream about aliens fighting each other should not be taken as a foundation for truth, as it more likely reflects a conflict within yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ARGHHH...MY EYES...

Looks like a good (??) basis for a new cult religion, whenever Scientology gets stale. Just remember to get the money up front.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
FICTION is great Science Fiction can be even better.
Presenting or showcasiing escapism, wild speculation and theories as FACT is why the general populous and media holds the UFO/Alien following in such low regard.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The person simply puts forward speculative guesses as fact with no basis for which the reader can vet that fact. The believability level is relatively low with no real evidence to back up any of the 'historical' references. I simply have a real hard time believing this one. Anybody can write speculative fiction, to present it in such a way only promotes the belief that UFO studies and paranormal researchers are simply crazy.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
How can you post somthing like this?
no information whatsoever, its just text,
you do have something to back this up dont you?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey....HEY(slap to the head). First when I saw the colors my radar beeped. then I read this dreck and .....wait......I got to the part about the ship hiding behind Hale-Bopp......and geuss what? it all fell into place.
Its...drum roll.....Heavens Gate... some knucklehead is recycling old crap. Yes you heard it right. Some one has saved the old HG texts for a new generation of folk. My advice? Run away the stench is in the air.
Unless of course you would like to suicide in yer sneakers.
Drop this like a hot rock cause yer gonna get burned. Don't believe me? Look it up.
Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Hey....HEY(slap to the head). First when I saw the colors my radar beeped. then I read this dreck and .....wait......I got to the part about the ship hiding behind Hale-Bopp......and geuss what? it all fell into place.
Its...drum roll.....Heavens Gate... some knucklehead is recycling old crap. Yes you heard it right. Some one has saved the old HG texts for a new generation of folk. My advice? Run away the stench is in the air.
Unless of course you would like to suicide in yer sneakers.
Drop this like a hot rock cause yer gonna get burned. Don't believe me? Look it up.
Happy Holidays

whoeve rheavens gate may be i dont care!..the things that are being predicted were not suppose to happen back then,so i dont know why they killed themselves...(pll do strange things!)..they are suppose to happen now..this has me very concerned..a dream i had lass night seemed to be a glimpse of the near future...tell me! has anyone else had a dream were you saw more then one moon..and one of them was moving,but the other two wern't

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First I agree the font and Color will kill your eye's !

Second everyone should not have to read this!

And Third, no-one knows anything about "Aliens"! Beware of those who say they do!

The most anyone can know at this point in time is that UFOs are real and they do exist.

No-one knows anything about "Aliens" and if these people did well you would expect them to know things about UFOs and they just don't.

These people would rather tell you lies about Reptilians ,Greys , and Draconians than research UFOs for themselves. Sorry if that bursts anyone's bubble , but if any of these people actually knew what they were talking about don't you think they would be able to prove UFOs are real?

I guess that burden falls on me and others who are truly interested in what UFOs are instead of someone else's fantasies about "Aliens".

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm just glad we got aliens, conspiracy, government and magick all in the same post! Upgrade!

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The Navy learns that it is dealing with techno-psycho-sorcerers motivated by astral parasites and that they can only come to parity at best with the intellect and technology of the alien group mind, leaving the only possible battleground where victory can be obtained being in the supernatural realm, since the astral parasites which incarnate and link the aliens together into the "hive" mind are entirely dependent on their material hosts just as the material aliens are entirely dependent on the astral parasites... the two being unable to succeed without the other.

this is entirely false, there are no astral parasites. telepathy is preformed systemattically by each indivual mind. enhanced communications, their is no moderator, only the will of each beings own resonance of the situations at hand. they are extremely coordinated out of their own free will.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
all in all i think it would make a cool video game

hog wash

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
whoever wrote these crank-induced delusions needs to put the pipe down, and sleep it off for a week or so.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
what is up with that color? I think the author was trying to burn our minds with it.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rand

ARGHHH...MY EYES...

I agree.

Man I couldn't get half way through the first paragraph. I couldn't stand it no more. Reading it, was as painfull as cutting onions

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I cannot read that page.. I am not going to subject my poor antiquated eyes to such hideous coloration...

But from what I did read Stumasons questions are pertinant... why is it always one person gets singled out to channel all this stuff.. now if everyone woke up one morning and all posted their dreams here and they were all the same, then I may sit up and pay attention....

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I believe the article to an extent. Actually this information is not new and can be found in other books. One of which i've read.

Blue Blood True Blood - Conflict and Creation

Stewart Swerdlow who is the author of the above book, is a good friend of mine, and I believe everything he says. I always have an open mind on the matter though, and believe that everyone should be able to believe whatever they want.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The original poster has a few issues to work through I think.
A fun read none-the-less.
The background sucks though. Can someone hack that page and fix it? Please.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Cynic]

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Cynic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join