It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: "The Indigo Revolution" to debut at World Indigo Weekend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Soon, we will be the new bankers, filmmakers, teachers, writers, etc.

Sorry if you are unaware of them. Soon, you will see that the label Indigo is just a label. It's used to let you know that there are people here who are the wayshowers of the cosmos, whose survival dynamic stretches way past survival of self and family or group. We are here to ensure the survival of mankind as a whole.

I know about the powers. Trust me I do. I'm an early Indigo, and soon the rest of my kind will incarnate and are doing so right now in large numbers. Some will lead them, some will follow them, and some will get in their way.

[edit on 10/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The best story I've heard so far is that a kid thinks he's a "light warrior" because he was goth in high school. And I think it's exactly that. Conformity. As much as this "gift" is naturally opposed to being so alike, everyone seems to be clinging pretty tightly to the title. I have almost all of the characteristics of an "Indigo" including electrical sensitivity. I have street lights burn out or turn on when I drive under them. Incredibly weird but in the same token, I believe in coincidence (even though it happens every night, 5- 10 times a night. Maybe I'm just slightly more receptive.).

I don't believe that evolution happens to the extent they claim by breeding average people. Poor genetics are regressive, average genetics are mostly idle or stagnant, while good genetics prosper, right? Wouldn't we see this next step in evolution coming from the high end genetics of scholars, scientists, and some athletes?

There would have to be some kind of divine intervention for the mediocre to be the gleaming light of hope for this world and you know how that goes around here... Show us the proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's not about perception. It's about having courage to keep your soul and not to sell it. It's about giving up self for the sake of Earth and mankind. Your car runs on gas? Sell it. Boycott gas..its causing cancer to rise. Boycott prescription meds, there is a naturual remedy for any ailment, nature was here before the drugs were. Your electric bill is too hight? use candles and lanterns. Don't worry about your friends calling you cheapo.

It's too soon. They are still young. Parents will call them autistic or crazy, they should know that is all a ploy by the Rockerfellers to get rid of my type from their infrastructure.

Not time for proof. Time will tell when the philantropists come back and rebuild this mess.

This mess on this planet is all due to a trauma to the human psyche resulting in the speeding up of time from the taking advantage of technology introduction. We should be flying through the stars yes, but at least Rockefeller/Rothchilds should have let us evolve on our own, even though we already invented everything on other planets. At least humans on other planets had time to adjust to the new technology that they invented themselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Indigo children; Crystal Children; Star Children; Blue Children. Never really took it very seriously until I heard a Kevin Smith show where a guest mentioned in passing that indigo s tend to somewhat rebellious (tho NOT violent or even non-loving). That struck home for some reason. 15-20 years ago the idea that the indigo would be rebellious would have been taboo. The guest interviewee mentioned that indigo s are system busters - i.e. the idea that there would have to be an irritating crowd of honest people who just say no to pave the way as it were. And damned if I didnt like that idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Self reliance, selflessness, and being environmentally aware aren't new things though and certaintly not related to evolutionary advancements in the physical or mental being of humans. I'm vegan, drive a 4 cylinder (and you still can't keep up) but mostly ride my road bike, and eat locally and mostly raw. I'm not a new age being that has a subconscience awarness over others.. I'm just hip to the facts. This type of movement is far less imaginative than it thinks it is..

Indigos need an ego check...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You need change perspectives and look at it from our point of view. The label is to symbolize. The social structure of Earth is designed to eradicate the Indigo. The emissary for the prophets, or the wayshower.

The traumatized civilization and erratic economic/social structure of the planet is so ludicrous and un-natural that it boggles our senses to the point of nervous breakdown. Most ignorants consider this to be a mental thing and have them go get meds prescribed. So labels like this and the newly published "Idiot's guide to Indigo children" are there to help parents conform to the routine's and way of life that indigo's lead. Little do they know that the Indigo' responsibilites exceed that of the baby boomers. Most baby boomers cry about their lives now, thinking they don't serve purpose. Was it worth it ?

The corporate slave working and paying bills, an overabundence of them, making 150,000$ a year and broke. They are saying right now, what am I doing? Is it worth it? and things like, the rat race? for what? I hear it man, I hear it everyday. I live in a high income area and I don't even know who my neighbor is. It's a sad, sad story right now. So we are painted on TV by Geraldo Rivera as disheveled low lives, unnattractive and mad at the world. The 911 truthers will be praised soon, but first the coping with the ridiculing.

[edit on 10/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I m really sorry, but I really do just have to say it; "DeadFlagBlues": man you seriouslly, and really; got to; have; an; ego; check. Period.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
These aren't new ideals though. People from all walks of life have for generations taken a step back and had to reevaluate their current living situation. Those questions are completely normal for most of the employed population. They may not be as passionate to the point of being furious but people all over the world are discontent with their work, living conditions, and the outside pressures of the "real world."

It's awesome that you're one who has stepped out of the box for good because we need more of "us" for the sake of progression as a society but I doubt it will come to a movement so powerful the world is going stop in it's tracks and begin a massive reform under the influence of highly enlightened people. There's a grey area that you're not taking into consideration and you're going to be disappointed when that "day of reckoning" doesn't come. The only way we can achieve any measure of progress in this #'ed up world is through absolute unity. Every religion, race, and caste. We need to understand eachother before we move along with any drastic change.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Correct deadflag, but know this....

It was easier for Christ to start a new way of thinking. Back then, things were primitive. People were not even half as conditioned as they are now.

And as of now, we have no chance. The sheeple are so assimillated that they are the point of no return. Society is so conditioned that the children of god are only gonna be labeled loonies. To shake the people out of apathy, we must become more than just men. We need a symbol.

I had nice cars and hot women, and it was all superficial. Now, people think I gave up and fell off. Like Christ said, "their eyes do not see, and their ears do not hear"

I am basically the universe peering in on itself. And remember this...

To shake people out of their apathy, we must become more than men, and how to do so is to become a symbol.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I highley doubt and: not only highly doubt; but; highly doubt; the idea that it doesnt matter; not only do I highley doubt that idea; but that; I highly doubt the idea that it doesnt mattter. period. grammatical nonsense aside. Not only that ; but that; I claim matter and soul the idea that certain areas are cleared of something we would otherwise claim as otherwise. In other words; I claim as otheriwise that which is otheriwisable claimable as otherwise. In other words; I expect that that which you will understand will be understandible.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The human is being re-invented right now. If not, we will all perish. This re-invention is purely cosmological, and my only question right now is if divine intervention is needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No doubt these so called indigo children are on the rise. After all demonic possession is becoming quite commonplace even in once christian nations. Once you start accepting the occult as 'normal'. Expect to see more of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why focus on one side of the coin. Demonic is only one side. I cannot be posessed by one side, but two. It depends on me to decide where I lean. I have distinguished what the demons will and what the angels will.

[edit on 10/10/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What is with the automatic assumption that Indigo Children are demonically possessed? It is equally possible that they are divinely inspired, isn't it?

Joel 2

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Yes Icarus, but some only focus on the negative.

Icarus, being a hypersensitive makes me prone to influence from higher life forms. However, demons have been very unsuccessful with me. I will never know what to battle if it wasn't for demonic communication. Some also forget that the angels speak to me as well, and I do nothing but serve nature.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
One of my most fervent prayers to Father God is for there to be no other influence on my thinking and actions but that of the Holy Trinity. I try to study the Bible the way currency experts study true bank notes, in order to be able to immediately spot the telltale signs of counterfeiting.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Not many can understand the bible. It's a fascinating book for sure.

I am trying to study the concepts of building a free energy generator for my home. I havent read anything spiritual in a few weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join