It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Crowley make alien contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you are probably familair with esoteric enigma that is Aleister Crowley and the alleged entity known as "Aiwass" that possessed him to write The Book Of the Law(which was later found in some guys' basement). Well another strange Crowley-esqe conspiracy surrounds his "Amalantrah Working" in which Crowley came into contact with a interdimensional entity named Lam, who by the way is a dead ringer for the popular conception of the 'alien grey ' depicted on the cover of Whitley Strieber's Communion. From this purported encounter, some have inferred that the industrious Mr. Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry--through the practice of a magick ritual. The Amalantrah Working--which allowed the likes of Lam and other 'alien grays a passageway onto the Earth plane. The pictures Crowley drew of LAM looked exactly like a type of alien commonly described by UFO abductees but the strange thing is Crowley drew this picture long before all the UFO hype became popular. Furthermore, this portal may have been further enlarged by Parsons and Hubbard in 1946 with the commencement of their Babylon Working.

Allegedly Crowley used sexual & ceremonial Magic in order to invoke a denizen from the ether to manifest in the physical. Supposedly he created a portal and through the portal an intelligent being took form. The being was a small, gray,and bald creature. Like a child like with large eyes. The being was called Lam. Crowley drew a picture of the being and showed it at his "Dead Souls" exhibition in Greenwich Village, New York,in 1919.

The picture can be seen here:
www.clydelewis.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I personally think..and this is just a theory from years of ponderance.. that we contain it all within us. We only use what is it. 10 percent of our brain and the rest or most of it is unknown. What if we gentically contain the memories of all those before us, that the past is part of us just as we hold the seeds of the future.

What if we hold all before us gentically, it would explain past life memories, we are remembering something inside. We are the sum of the whole as such and with each generation more is added to the genetic mix, we can trace our bloodlines back to the same source and somewhere along the line are related in some way to most around us.

What if we can trace the memories too, but just dont know how to tap into it. And that somehow certain combinations of genes create a certain attribute...inside that person..

I am probably not explaining myself properly here... but then that would mena that AIWASS is inside of him, a part of his being, part if his history..knowledge of that being only attainable by a shift in consciousness, ie meditation or other techniques.. He used drugs, I dont know how prolificly in 1904 -1905 time but much later he was addicted to opium/heroin so that would shift his consciousness.

Cug

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Crowley really never said anything about Lam other than this.

LAM is the Tibetan word for Way or Path, and LAMA is He who Goeth, the specific title of the Gods of Egypt, the Treader of the Path, in Buddhistic phraseology. Its numerical value is 71, the number of this book.

Much of the writing about Lam comes from Kenneth Grant, who has a thing for aliens and other odd ideas (LOL, well look who is talking about odd ideas
) in his Typhonian O.T.O. (one of the O.T.O.'s that were claiming to be the "true" O.T.O. and lost)

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Someone call the men with the net!!!
I have been looking for REAL proof over the years and all the data seems the say someone seen something and the story just goes into somekind of a twist. There are some files from the USAF I got to see being a LEO and friends with the NASA Secruity. They have so much crap out there that is TS and toys of the Gov that is in the testing stage that you might think they are UFOs or something.
This does not mean by a longshot that I do not think there is some others
out there somewere.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Mr101Hazardous]

top topics

join