It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Article on the HEF (Human Electromagnetic Field)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.medicalacupuncture.com...

It has long been said that some people have the ability to see or feel an "aura" around a body, and that these people can detect a person's mood or health by the aura. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that an extremely weak electromagnetic field exists around all living things - some using it as a weapon (like electric eels), and many as a means of identifying direction (Canadian Geese use it to discern "north").

So, it only makes sense then that some people would be sensitive enough to feel this field. The study/article above describes this being done by those people who have chosen the course of acupuncture as a means of helping people.

I think this is something that should be looked into - not necessarily with human "feelers", but with perhaps some kind of detection equipment that could make scans or visuals of this field. This could allow for perhaps better testing and general health assesments (read the article to understand a bit of where I'm coming from on this).

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is where you should start , or continue, reading. I have but started but i have covered abit more of the rest of his work so i can at the very least try defend the basis of the claims.

Stellar

join