It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bin Laden's Niece Poses For Raunchy Magazine Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wafah Dufour. previously known as Wafah Bin Laden, is the daughter of Osama Bin Laden's half brother. Wafah has lived in New York City for most of her life and recently posed for American magazine GQ in lingerie. The photos are in defiance of her uncle, who she has no contact with any more, "I was born in the States, and I want people to know I'm American, and I want people to understand that I'm like anyone in New York. For me, it's home,"

news.bbc.co.uk
The niece of Osama Bin Laden has posed for provocative photographs for an American magazine.

Wafah Dufour, an aspiring musician and model, is the daughter of the al-Qaeda leader's half-brother Yeslam.

She appears stripped to ostrich feather lingerie, and in a bubble bath, in photos for American GQ magazine.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Interesting that her act of defiance would be to pose in her underwear for an American magazine. I guess her vocal denunciation of her uncle and changing her family name was not enough.

Her current lifestyle and behaviour wouldn't be too far removed from that of Osama back in the late 70's - early 80's. There is more to the Bin Laden's than meets the eye. Far from a bunch of radical religious fanatics they are mostly high flyers with very lavish life styles. Why would Bin Laden suddenly change his ways and so vehemently denounce "Western decadence" when his family is one of the World's most decadent? Surely he would of attacked his families decadence first before trying to change the World right?

It's a little hard to convince little Johnny Jihadi to attack the decadent Western pigs when his little niece Wafah poses for GQ in ostrich feather lingerie

Definitely a conundrum wrapped in a hypocrisy, wrapped in propaganda, wrapped in fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That's raunchy? I have worn less clothes when taking my garbage out LOL.

Are there more photos?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I would just like to add insult to Mr. Osama by saying his niece is pretty hot. Keep the pics comming!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The mother of this woman also wrote an expose on the family not too long ago, being appaled at them.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
wow...

...thats basically all i have to say about that...WOW.

top topics

join