It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elements and you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Every one of us has an elemental core.I for one am a fire sign of sagittarius.
www.djay.com...
www.astrostarcharts.com...
Here are two quick links to some info.
I have not studied them much but i do know alot.I believe much of the studies in these took place about the era of greek mythology.There is much truth to be found in your sign whether or not you want to believe.I for one am described usually to a tee in such manners.In regards to your sign,I find that to research what sign and element you are can in fact help you mentaly and physicaly.In my studies I am usually befriending air and water types to level me out.It is a strange science/religion take on things and can be quite scary.Aswell in regards to the elemants themselves i find that i need to be in or around alot of water.Or near the woods.Heat kills me and gives me rashes(i dont know if its the sun or just extreme heat).
There has been alot of study on what we are i suggest everyone look into as many things as possible.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Haven't done many researches in this field, and i've always been quite skeptical about zodiacal signs. But one or two years ago a friend of mine showed me a little program that could calculate my astral theme. Well, i was pretty amazed, because that astral theme described my personality pretty well.

So, this lead me to think that maybe planetary position and their influxes may influence us... after all, there are people sensitive to the moon (depending on which moon phase we are in, they're more relaxed or anxious, i hope the spelling is correct), so this could be true also for the other planets... but they're pretty far from Earth, so i wonder how their influence stretches so far... and lastly, what if there are other planets we haven't discovered yet (as some astronomers have hypotized analyzing the orbital paths of Pluto and -if i'm not mistaken- Neptune)?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The planets and moon effect us alot.There are places in the ocean(i dont know where)that when the moon is close enough it pulls the water up into spikes because of the pull of gravity.Our whole system depends on the
properties of our planet to exsist.We use gavity in our system to a tee.All the way down to our digestive system and how we circulate our blood.
These guys were crazy philosiphers(sp?).We aren part of something way bigger than anyone of us can even imagine.Once you start studying everything with the idea that there is more to every answer or fact out there.You start to find the paths and cracks and little secrets hidden in everything.Sparhawk the greatest sayings i have ever uttered in my life are these.I know nothing.....and Look for the keys on the outside to unlock the doors within.

join