It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Formaldehyde.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One thing that caught my attention in the account of abduction where the victim was supposedly taken to Dulce was the mention of a stroung smell of formaldehyde coming from or from around the stirring vats that are used to mix human and animal parts to make the juice the greys soak in to replenish their stomech fluids.

My question is about what could they be using the formaldehyde for since it would likely be poisonus to them since their body chemistry is close enough to ours to use the fluids and parts taken from us.

Heres a link about the chemical Incase a little more info about it might be helpful.
www.epa.gov...

Heres a link which mentions: A biocidal light blue gel containing formaldehyde was found on the body cuts and at the formerly pregnant dead cow's rear end. I suggested the biocidal blue gel's main function was to protect the new born calf during its passage through the birth canal (the calf could not be found and is presumed abducted)

www.fsr.org.uk...

Are Greys immune to formaldehyde? Do they need it to survive? Can they filter it out? Is it even important? I hope someone here will be able to give more info.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sorry it just smells(no pun intended) like it to me.

If you can find more solid proof of this, that would be great. Just wouldn't plan on this being any better than the other theories.

Ok, ok I'm sceptical of aliens as far as extra terrestrials go. Like others I need to see things to believe.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Proof? No proof or even theories here. If you think I'm trying to prove the ET - HIV connection I'm not. As far I know they may be trying to research a cure. I just provided the link I got the quote mentioning the gel from since I know most people here like links. I just want to see if I can clear up something that seems odd to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
For something like that you'll probably have to ask an alien yourself. Or you could go to one of their underground bases. I hear they don't like white sugar or powerful magnets. The sugar is like poison and the magnets mess up their group brain connection. Then you can outsmart the little gippers.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Simply bringing up the word "Dulce" conjures up the word hoax in my mind. There is evidence and there is disinformation presented as evidence. The Dulce Papers are usually considered disinformation.

Anything regarding extraterrestrials creating AIDS is pure bunk, IMO. Aliens would simply destroy humanity outright if they wanted to. Not inflict disease that can be brought under control with preventative measures. If ETs wanted us dead, we would already be dead.

Proof comes in very small doses. Those doses being snippets from NASA and civilian video and photographs, credible witness testimony (Like Gordon Cooper, NOT Bob Lazar), and documents with a more credible source of origin (Rendlesham).

There is also proof in what isn't given to the public. UFO documents that are sealed by executive order prove that there is something to hide. The Disclosure Project and their claims of talking about UFOs in court will breach national security are also proof there is something to hide. What is it? What leaks out is what we have to go on.

The true depth of extraterrestrial contact will come out in one method or another, but not through secret documents that have no verifiably credible source (such as anything regarding Dulce).

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Oh well. It just looked like somethat that might have meaning. Small piece of the puzzle you know. BTW I dont believe in a ET - HIV connection at all myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Or just confusion... Formaldehyde is used to preserve tissue... Perhaps they were simply stored in it before preparation? And this is even if the account itself is not suspect (i.e. Dulce)... Just a thought....

new topics

top topics

join