It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not real sure where to post this.

With Iran making threats to Isreal and baiting them possibly into war, what are the possibilities that if something does arise between the two that Isreal might seize the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple?

From what I gather it is more of a Muslim VS. what ever in Iran's Presidents talk and rhetoric

Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple. This plan will bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.

Link

What's ya'lls opinion?

Building the Temple is still an order from the LORD, since "he shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son, and I will be his Father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel FOREVER." (Chron 22:9-10 )

No new Temple can be constructed until the earthquake of Zechariah 14:3-4 destroys the Mosque of Omar presently occupying the Temple site, signaling the close of the Gentile dispensation.

Link

Could this be a nuclear explosion?

[edit on 23-12-2005 by nwscc]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yupe, IF the temple is rebuilt on the Temple Mount then I am sure the radicals will wait until it is finished and then Nuke it which will start WWIII. And the begining of the end.

It is the sign of the begining of the tribulation and entrance of the Anti Christ when the temple is destroyed .... again....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WW3 will start when that Dome muslims have on the Temple mount is blown up by some Zionist (they already caught several attempting it). I'll expect Antichrist when that temple is rebuilt (and hard times).

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwscc
With Iran making threats to Israel and baiting them possibly into war, what are the possibilities that if something does arise between the two that Israel might seize the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple?

When Israel finally seize back the Temple Mount imo in will only happen in circumstances or similar as you described above.

Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple. This plan will bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.

Link

Judging by you avatar i thought you were a mason?if you are i`ve never seen a mason link to an antimason site to back up their point of view.

What's ya'lls opinion?

Building the Temple is still an order from the LORD, since "he shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son, and I will be his Father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel FOREVER." (Chron 22:9-10 )

My understanding of it is Christ was the Temple and he rebuilt it in three days and rose.
When the Temple Mount is rebuilt the antichrist will take the throne and deceive the multitudes that he is Christ.

No new Temple can be constructed until the earthquake of Zechariah 14:3-4 destroys the Mosque of Omar presently occupying the Temple site, signaling the close of the Gentile dispensation.
Link

I very much doubt it,how long would they have to wait until they could inhabit the area after something like that?
Tho i do find this topic very interesting nwscc up:

[edit on 23-12-2005 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dispensationalism is a heresy. One that is destroying America and furthering the NWO agenda, but yes I agree with that last bit.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwscc
Not real sure where to post this.

With Iran making threats to Isreal and baiting them possibly into war, what are the possibilities that if something does arise between the two that Isreal might seize the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple?

From what I gather it is more of a Muslim VS. what ever in Iran's Presidents talk and rhetoric

Link

What's ya'lls opinion?

i'm to understand that the President of Iran
is an ardent believer that The Twelth Imam must & will appear...

then, ~it's my view~, that in your quote-box theres the assertion that the Masons in UK, US, and Israel, who are determined to build (3rd) Temple
are actually intertwined with the movement = Zionists

Link

Here is where there are two school of thought on the 3rd Temple.

-> some say that a physical/material temple will be constructed
others say like gps777 mentions, the 3rd temple is a spiritual thing.

-> some of the learned elders & sages in JewishMysticism & such, say that
a 3rd Temple will become reality only after the returning Messiah has established the "Millennial Reign" and creates the Temple.

i reckon the 'scattering'(?disportia?) actually began with the destruction of Solomons Temple by Babylon (& the resulting Lost Ten Tribes),
then Herods Temple in 70 AD (scattered & exiled the Juda & Levite)-
and this condition is ordained/foretold to continue until the Millennial Reign begins (after the Messiahs return)-

so- to some, any 3rd temple (made by men), would not be favorable to G-D,
....even though the Sanhedrin has been reconviened, and a red-heiffer is said to exist...and the stage is being set for Purification rites & the many other protocols which must be followed ~according to Law~

i understand that even among religious purists, that its even possible for Hebrew zealots to arise, to stop a temple from being built.

so, its not a foregone conclusion that a 'sacred' Temple is a 100% wanted or desired project by the Israeli population or the voters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but, then again -
maybe?? the only way to 'purify' the TempleMount is via the NeutronBomb route, like one of youse mentioned..... i just donno

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
quote:

Link

Judging by you avatar i thought you were a mason?if you are i`ve never seen a mason link to an antimason site to back up their point of view.

I am a Mason, but to have an objective point of view I believe things need to be viewed from all angles and an understanding of what others think can lead elsewheres.

I read it all in hopes to understand others better and why they think the way they do. It still has done nothing to change my convictions nor turn me away from my obligations.

Just thought it would make an interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
It is the sign of the begining of the tribulation and entrance of the Anti Christ when the temple is destroyed .... again....

So that whole first time where the temple was destroyed and then israel was thrown into an apocalyptic era of destruction, that had nothing to do with it?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Resurrecting this thread in light of current events. That the Temple Mount is sacred to Jews, Muslims, Christians and Freemasons alike surely is telling about current events in Israel.

top topics

join