It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - CRUNCH for the Whitehouse and for ATS research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I need some more on the specifics, MA, I need you to actually be clear about how much of the media coverage you want me to collect. There is an incredible amount of articles on the net. I don't have time to read 10% of them, never mind all of them. The more we include, the wider we scope, the more duplicated material we will have.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
earthtone

I've prepared a submission with our names and the scope of the project, to fit as far as possible the Research Guidelines, but I don't have the background info/'qualifications' from anyone and I have asked whether that should come through me or whether people apply for their 'Scholar' status individually..

I've made the initial contact with the finance institution re Put Options trading to see what response I get.

I haven't U2U'd anyone 'cos I haven't fixed my U2U problem. Useless at that, aren't I?

Hopefully within a couple of days I will hear back on anything else that we need to now do... and we can talk about your suggestions also.

Peace

I agree with you that the volume of analysis on all manner of issues on the www is significant (but not incredible, you can put a comprehensible number to it).

I would like to catalogue the MAJOR ongoing sites such as unanswered questions, clearing house and others, in support of the actual issues we decide to tackle.

I think another useful project will be to catalogue the relevant threads at ATS. I like how kukla did that for the R.A.T.S. Forum.

We need to have more of a talk on roles and functions within our group for each project, obviously, and I have suggested a level of self-management that may be impossible given everyone's different backgrounds and interests. I have varied my thinking to consider a rotating leadership for specific projects, as it will always require someone responsible to keep things on track, as dragonrider recently pointed out.

Anyone else interested in the Emergency Team and specific projects on 9/11, please raise your hand here!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK, but i'm crap with PC's, so how do you want me to go about collecting the articles, save them on my PC? collect the addresses?

There are a huge number of articles, only most seem to come from the same sources, e.g. Michael C. Ruppert's articles are on loads of different sites, I don't have time to read all these and filter out repeats.

Any tips would be helpfull.

This link will show the extent of my problem. I just need more detailed instructions, I don't want to waste time on anything unnecessary.

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
1. I'm waiting to hear who will be the new Mod in charge of ATS research projects.

2. Regarding the lead I have for more info on the Put Options prior to 9/11, the source might not be able to make anything more public at all, no surprises on that, but not dismissed yet.

3. Any other takers for any of the projects suggested in this Thread? I am starting to think there may be room to accomplish more than one at a time, or we will never get cracking on this.

tracer

The material on the insurance-related CD you mentioned is indeed very interesting. I can't respond to your U2U. Here's a suggestion - send a description of the contents to SimonGray, for consideration for the next Above Top Secret CD-Rom or DVD. There is a thread about that active at the moment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, are you interested in any ATS research related to 9/11?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
MA...I will do that, send the information to Simon Gray, that is why I messaged you in regards to th upcoming CD as you posted being interested in 9/11 research.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
entropy+

Thanks for your U2U!

I am waiting to hear back from (?) regarding who is the Moderator in charge of the Research Forum now. Thanks for the patience, I look forward to moving on it.

I have raised it on a few relevant topics on the Board, and in Chat with a number of Moderators present.

It might help if you U2U'd William and asked him to review this Thread, so that the right people could now be given the "Scholar" status and we could move on with it with alacrity.

You're right, help may be just a U2U away, when I get functional U2U'ing again.

Are there any specific projects mentioned in this thread that you want to engage in?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
9/11 Emergency Team

Thanks for the patience.

I have had a round of emails with Toltec, the new Head Scholar, who has been most helpful.

To get the project off the ground, we need to be on the same page, and he needs info to appoint members to Scholar status. I have forwarded him my own qualifications. He will need the same from each of you.

I have also considered the way in which I envisaged this project being managed.

1. A self-managing team with rotating leadership, project by project.

This would appear to be infeasible in the current ATS Research structure. One individual has the responsibility to co-ordinate at least the initial submissions.

2. Structuring of the project into a number of Topics to specifically and exhaustively examine the unanswered questions that we select, project by project.

I am advised that this will also not be feasible, as all the different subjects (be they related to the stock market to aerodynamics, to civil engineering or to security) will need to be covered off in the one thread. This seems somewhat illogical to me, but it is the ruling.

As a result of these conclusions, and my inability to quickly communicate with team members on a daily basis (U2U inability, and some pressing commitments), as well as a personal review of recent developments at ATS and other 9/11 research sites, I am declaring myself ineligible to be Team Leader on this project.

I will be happy to lend my full support to the 9/11 research, and have expertise relevant to a number of the subjects we have discussed in this thread.

I am asking for another ATS member to come to the fore and pick this thing up and move with it. The rewards are only in terms of research and leadership experience and contributing to an important body of knowledge. Possibly about the moment of truth that defined world events in the course of many of our lives.

Very happy to share all available info by email with a willing team leader.

And looking forward to whatever form these projects may take in future.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Try not to worry about it.
Pressure points.
Explanation forthcoming.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
But i won't fall.

edit on 15-7-2016 by TNGITW because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join