It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS webmail accounts..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I noticed that there is a tab for ATS webmail, and how that some members have them. I asked a few people, and they said they were previously available from the store for like 15,000 points or something. So I was just wondering if it was possible to still purchase one of these, or if it will be in the future anytime.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I do believe that the ATS webmail is no longer be available for members to purchase and there are no plans to change this in the future.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alright, I was just wondering. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yeah.

Last I checked, it is used for "Staff", basically any member of staff should have one which is their user-name. Prior to me being here, you could get a webmail account [or so I was told] but this was stopped [just before I joined.]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yep, the store is currently out of stock of ATS Webmail accounts, and no new shipment of them is expected anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would love for this feature to return. Even if they charged 50,000 points to get it.
I can't get a Umbrax@hotmail or Umbrax@gmail addy. They make me put numbers on the account name.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I agree, this would be wonderful!

Is this something we might be able to suggest to our council members?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I would love for this feature to return. Even if they charged 50,000 points to get it.
I can't get a Umbrax@hotmail or Umbrax@gmail addy. They make me put numbers on the account name.

How about UmbraxATS@?
Have you tried yahoo mail?? Or the email accounts associated with your internet provider?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Excelent ideas DontTreadOnMe

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Webmail is no longer offered. The went for a while, and if you have one you can still use it, but for those of us without them, the time has passed. They may yet return, but that will be at some unknown point in the future. That is all.

P.S. - Please use the search function.

Number One
Number Two
Number Thr - HEY, WAIT! This is thread is by you too!

Thread closed.

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

top topics

join