It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Rock On and Keep 'em Flying!

twj

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WOS, Keep a positive attitude because the mind is your most powerful ally in this trying time. I will pray to all the gods for a speedy recovery for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Give it hell William, and get back to us as soon as you can.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Best of wishes, and I sincerely hope everything pulls through for you WOS.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I feel for this man in his time of battle.Those who are strong can endure many battles.I feel that if the Overlord is vouching for this man(Im new)
That I should listen up and send positive reinforcement all the way.Were all behind ya William One Sac,Like we are behind each and every one of us.
Cant wait to read some threads by ya soon.....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Our prayers are with you, dear friend.

Japanese green tea is also a great help. As you recover, study natural organic foods. We all face this battle with you. Courage.

And happiness.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Stay confident and optimistic man, and you can beat it.

Best of luck!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WOS

God bless to you and yours. Keep your head up.

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi William,
My thoughts and prayers are with you this Christmas. I know that you will pull through this with God's help.
I don't know if you know the Lord or not, but my prayer is that if you don't, this situation will put you on a path to seek Him out with all your heart.
Only then will you find Him.
If you do already have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I pray that you will use this time to draw closer to Him, and rely on His strength for comfort and relief.

Psalm 91:14-16
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him

James 5:13-18
The Prayer of Faith
13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Sincerely, in Christ, Just me 2

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
To a very dear e-friend, whom I have had the pleasure of knowing and being associated with for the last couple of years, William One Sac. No amount of words can suffice to express my admiration and well-wishes for you.

Your are a man of example and integrity, who has shown some of us what inspiration and determination are. I long for the very, very best for you, William One Sac, as I long for the greatest amount of love, hope, and comfort for and to your family.

Though my words will not fully express how I feel for one I have never met, may you always know that your are a friend and that you have made a friend. I would be honored to met you one day, to shake the hand of the man that I have come to sincerely admire and respect.

May God bless and comfort you and your family during this Holiday Season and onward through this ordeal, WOS. My thoughts and prayers will ever be with you and those that do surround you in your time of crisis and need.

seekerof

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This post is for you WoS

Keep fight'in the good fight

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good luck Will, you can beat this.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
WOS, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours! I really beleive in the power of prayer, and it seems that alot of those here do too. Your health will be at the forefront of alot of this communities prayer time, and that is definitely an encouraging feeling. We all look forawrd to your speedy recovery and continued fellowship here at ATS.

God bless, and Merry Christmas!

[edit on 23-12-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Best wishes and keep pounding!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WSO

Hang in there man, don't loose hope. I'll send white light to you to help in your recovery.

Love and Light,
Wicked

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
God Speed Get well, Have faith! because faith is the essence of things hope for and things not seen, u will pull through!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Your in my prayers WOS. May peace be with you while you recover. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling about this, One Sac.

You will get through this just fine, and grow to be an old old man, just like me.

Of course, by then, I will be even older; therefore, you will never catch up, so keep on showing some respect for my advanced years.

And get better soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Best of luck to you, stay strong, One sac.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All the best WOS. It is your strength from within (I have seen the evidence in your posts) that will allow you to see many more christmases.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join