It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wish you a speedy recovery WOS and a happy new year in 2006.

link   
I wish you the best of luck too

link   
Good luck and get well soon!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
take care,all the best thoughts and prayers from the ats family.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers to enable a swift recovery to you WOS. Get well soon from our family in WA state.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish you all the best and lots of good luck.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Our hearts, souls and prayers are with you, WOS! Fight the fight, you're a survivor.

From my whole family to yours.

Nancy Earth Sister Malacaria

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
William, we are all one, so when one suffers we all do.
May the White Light entities give you a miraculous healing.
My prayers are with you.

link   
Wow! I am truly humbled by all of you.

You've no idea how much this means to me! I will carry all of the good will that is here with me into the operating room next week.

This is really one of the nicest things that has ever happened to me. I just don't know what to say.

Having this illness has taught me several things, but one of the greatest lessons I have learned is just how many people really care. Like I said, it is truly humbling. While we all just know one another by our screen names there seems to be a much deeper connection that we all share with one another, a connection that isnt always obvious, yet exists just the same.

Thank you, each and every one of you!!!!

link   
Wow, the big "C"! An old girlfriend of mine lost all of her beautiful hair in chemo, but it all grew back, better than before, and she is doing great! She is so healthy now, it's almost like she never had it! So it is definately beatable! She gave me permission to share this image:

Don't let the big "C" get you down! Best wishes to you and God bless!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey WOS, after reading your blog from 10/23 I noticed you said you had to get your ears cleaned that day at the ENT. Are you sure the Dr. said you had cancer and not you are a good dancer?

Get better man, a new year is approaching so get ready to enjoy it.

Best to you in 2006

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good luck WOS. My thoughts will be with you as you face this.

Take care

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
WOS, you've been more than an inspiration to me, I can only offer you my prayers, and to say to you keep the faith my man.

You helped me through a rough time of my own. and I would do anything for you.

My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WOS,

You are a cornorstone here at ATS.

You helped build ATS to where it is now.

Just know the Whole Dysfuntional ATS Family is watching over you and wishing you the best of luck and a quick recovery.

I, as everyone here, am looking forward to your 1st post after the operation.

So here is to you, WOS, we are all behind ya.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
God luck dude, I hope everything goes well with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It was 8 years ago. Found in October, removed 2 days before Christmas, first all clear 2 days after New Years. Little kids to worry about and a separation to deal with but I'm still here and happy. If little old me can get through that alone, I'm sure you'll be fine. And guess what most times you even forget what it was ever like. Truely wishing you all the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hope you get well soon WOS, my thoughts are with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
W.O.S, I remember 2 years ago we talked about how both of us had quit smoking. We also talked about your fight with your cancer. This was the reason you quit smoking.

I thought you had finally won and I didn't know you were still in fight with it. It's bad news. The good news is that it's your last fight and you're gonna win it.

U.P

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Best wishes WOS, I just recently had 3 days of CyberKnife radiosurgery (focused beam radiation) for a benign cranial nerve (brain) tumor at the end of August, so I have an idea what you're going through, although mine wasn't cancer something had to be done because there's no room inside the skull for crap to grow. My last MRI showed that the procedure killed it, and I wish you success in your treatment. The new technology out there is pretty amazing, soon I think cancer will be a relic of the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join