It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
WOS- God bless and a speedy recovery, my wife of 16 years was just diag w/ breast cancer- If you don't mind, I may try and contact you in the future to learn some things. (i.e., how to help her, accurate info, etc. ) Thanks man.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear of your wifes illness. Please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions of yours that I can to the best of my ability...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi William,

Hope you are doing ok, I do have some idea of what it is like to battle against serious illness. I was on dilaysis for 2 years and have spend the last 3 years of being mostly ill. Thankfully I had a transplant just over 3 months ago and it is incredible how well i feel now.

Hope everything is going good for you and for the wife of the previous poster too

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am glad that you are feeling better Arnold. Its funny, sometimes when we are healthy we take our health for granted, or take things for granted that you would never think about in a million years. Thats why I feel everyday is truly a gift. To me now, life is not about stopping to smell the roses once in a while, its all about the roses. Good luck and long life to you.

[edit on 5-23-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
MajesticJax-

Hey sorry to hear about your partner, If its any help at all i have a family member who is going through this aswell at the moment, She has just had surgery and it so far doing well, Im looking after her at the moment,

Please if you need any help or advice i 100% understand where you are right now
so if you just need some support or bounce back what treatments shes having them please contact me

U2u me and ill pass you my email.

Just know that there is so much amazing treatment now

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As Asala just said (my older sister)

We have just had a family member go through cancer, and unfortunately we have had another case of cancer reach our family within the last few days.

Asala and I know how this feels first hand so if ever there is anything you need to talk about or even need a shoulder to cry on or for advice feel free to drop me a u2u.

I am always around, i am not going to lie. It will be hard.. but you have help and support here at ATS. Just remember that when times are tough!

My love for you all! Keep safe and treat everyday as it is ur last.

Oni x x

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thinking of you, WOS....

May the new year bring wonderful things.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hey WOS. Just wanted to letcha know that you're still in prayers everywhere. Keep us updated man.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Mr WOS.

Put you in my prayer book for when I chat to God.

Putting some serious light and inner love your way, because thats whats gonna pull you through - tons of love and light..

Looks like you gone and got 40 odd pages of it so far! and more the better!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
In this time, may you find within yourself a reassurance and peace to bring you through this storm.
May this peace generate hope within you, and grant you the ability to enjoy life...bypassing that which would try to bring your spirits down.

May these words resonate with you somehow, as words are unique from the person and the perspective from which they bring them.

peace to you

dAlen

I did want to add, that though Im not familar with you as much as some may be, I wanted to say thank you for the manner in how you participate here at ATS.
From what I have read, and even the one U2U I received awhile back from you, it appears you are very helpful and courteous.

So thank you for what you give to others, the original post was basically wishing you to be blessed to, if it didnt come across clearly...once again, peace to you - dAlen

[edit on 31-12-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The best of love and luck to you in 2007!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
WOS......
Happy New Years(aussies year!)

Hope the year 2007 goes great for you, family and friends alike!
I know you have strength beyond what you imagine, take care and looking forward to many more years you being on ATS.
Hey, Spooky!
I see WOS is spoiling you like mad!
take care,
God bless,
helen

edit/
MajesticJax a happy New Years to you and your family......you also are among friends!
helen

[edit on 12/31/2006 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with our guy... He's over the worst of it but stck in the bloody hospital on New Year's Eve AGAIN!

He's in good spirits and on the mend, BUT tomorrow he's going to have to have a procedure done so thoughts and prayers are most welcome.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Lots of love is coming your way, WOS.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you WOS. I lift you up to the Master physician, may his hands be present during your procedure. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Happy new year dude and all the best.

kode

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Best wishes to you WOS, and onward to a speedy recovery! May you have a healthy and happy new year. You will be in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As always our thoughts are with you Will. I hope that God, whatever you precieve it to be, is with you during this time of upheaval.

I'd offer to save you some of my New Years dinner.... but I'm a greedy SOB, and it'd spoil before it got to you! Hopefully you'll be able to have your own and if not just keep hassling the nurses to get you something decent.

Healthy New Year Will!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Don't make me start singing again WOS. I still have that karioke program somewhere on this machine and if you don't get better i'll break it out..

Love and light my friend and I hope your better and raising hell on ATS soon.

wupy

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thinking of you always WOS< and had a drink for you

Get Well soon !!!

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join