One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, WOS that sounds like a strange wound. Prayers coming your way for that pesky wound to finally heal. And, for you to have the strength to endure the chemo.
Thanks for the update.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WOS good vibes still heading towards you man. You can do it keep it up.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good luck WOS! I wish you all the best. Be strong and never give up!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey WOS, good luck tomorrow.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey WOS......I'm sendin' the very best of wishes and prayers and vibes to you from all the way down here yonder! Hope you get back up and runnin' reallllllllly fast.

Warmest wishes to you and yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Surgical Strike

Originally posted by William One Sac
This is very bad I have been led to believe. So I am going in to the hospital tomorrow for a battery of tests. My surgeon at some point he will either say "Give it a couple weeks to see if it heals" or he will recommend surgery. Whatever, if I need surgery I am hoping its outpatient. But I may need a day or so in the hospital.

Yeah, I imagine you're getting a bit weary of this whole getting-pieces-cut-out-of-you business by now.

On the other hand, if it keeps wounds from “communicating” with each other, it's probably the lesser of two evils.

When wounds start talking like that, they're probably up to no good.

The Taste Of Lemonade

The only good thing of needing surgery is that it will stave off the chemo for a few more weeks.

“Always look on the broiiiiight soide of loife.”

Spiritual Updraft

Thank you again for thinking of me, it really lifts my spirit.

In spiritual terms, isolation is even worse than disease.

In my meditations, I send you the white light of love and healing. Whether this exercise actually helps or not, I don't know, but I figure it couldn't hurt.

I know you've seen many things in your dreams – some wondrous, some frightening. In times like these, it may seem like fear may overtake you, but love is always there behind that illusion, and hope truly reigns eternal.

Online communities are real communities, and the power of thousands of kindred spirits sending you “good vibes” should not be underestimated.

Fighting cancer is a grim business, as you well know, but it is far less grim when you don't have to face it alone.

And you aren't alone.

“No matter where you go, everyone's connected.” -- Lain Iwakura, Serial Experiments: Lain

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Fighting cancer is a grim business, as you well know, but it is far less grim when you don't have to face it alone.

And you aren't alone.

Thats so right!

WOS, I am sending up prayers and positive vibes and will do so vigilantly on your behalf.

You are AMAZINGLY strong and have a strong spirit-hang in there! I have been thinking of you so much in last few days, and now I know why. I will listen to my intuition and answer with positive thoughts and prayers for you, especially now that I know the situation more clearly.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We are standing right there next to you my man.
Either way it goes today it's going to get fixed, you're going to be done with that part of this exercise and your new digital camera awaits your genius.

Hang in Willy, this week sucks for me too so like we've been saying we are going to get through these next weeks together my friend.

Call me when you get back.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh WOS!

Sending all the postive Karma your way from England!

Get well soon WOS.

When you get outta hospital have a very large strong drink!

Oni x x

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I did great at the doctor. He said he wants to give me some time to see if I can heal this thing on my own. I am quite relieved. He really didnt seem to concerned about the tunnel. I am extra relieved now because they told me what would be involved if they have to open me up again. It would be major surgery, then they would put something called a vacuum bandage on me for at least a month. They said it would be very uncomfortable.

So I am just going to keep packing in the protein and hope that this thing closes up.

I had another bit of good news today as well. I had a drain going into my pelvis through my butt cheek. It was just a long needle that went in, and had some tubes attached to it that went to a pouch at my ankle. We were emptying the puss everyday from it. The really bad thing about it was that any time I sat down I felt like I was sitting on a tack. Well that came out today!
I am feeling quite pleased.

Thank you all for thinking about me, you are the best bunch of people I have had the priveledge of knowing!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well YAYYYY! It's fantastic to hear some great news......I'm really thrilled for you WOS! Maybe the worst is over!!!

Aaahhhh the magic of mass prayers hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Excellent news WOS. Glad to hear you got the giant needle out of your butt.
Sounds almost as much fun as a catheter.
We'll keep sending healing thoughts your way for your other wound to heal.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't tell you how relieved I am, Buddy! I was thinking about this all day long, the surgery part. Thye needle coming out is an added bonus, and that is GREAT!!!!
This is some really awesome news!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
WTG WOS!!! You are on your way to full recovery! Hang in there, it's slow going, but it is happening! Congrats on gettin that needle out of your bum! And I'm SOOOOO relieved to hear you are not scheduled for surgery!!!
Truly so happy to hear that I can't even tell you! Yipeee!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ah, Happy News! Good to hear another surgery won't be involved.
And the whole needle thing, that's good too(that its out, I mean)

Good to hear from you, WOS. Stay strong. You are still in our thoughts and prayers!

--Kit.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Awesome news WOS!

Always good to hear that things are looking up!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm relieved to know things went well today, WOS.

And it's great to see you posting regularly too.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
WOS is healthy & well again!!! Done deal man. I hope it stays that way for you for a loooooong time.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hang in there, WOS.
We're rooting for you

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It's so good to hear you are doing better!

you sound so positive,

you will win your battle against stormy waves.

Our good thoughts and prayers are with you

And if ATS ever looks out for a mascot,

Spooky will be a hot candidate.

new topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join