Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Good to hear!

I hope hes just sitting there with his feet up lol.

wishing you a speedy recovery WOS!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Excellent to hear progress is ongoing.....sometimes that is the important aspect of any process.....progress....

Before you know it, WOS, you'll be rationilizing why you shouldn't send everyone you know out at all times of night to procure you that specific treat to, *ahem*, aid in your progression to full health...

Get well soon....

[edit on 26-1-2006 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by oreosmom
He needed to have an in-office procedure yesterday to help allieviate the infection he has.

lol! I go to see the surgeon, and everytime I think it cant be any worse than my last appointment, and I am proven wrong! They actually did a minor sugery on me. I wont gross any of you out with the details, but if I survive this I will live for another 75 years!

oreosmom has been a gift from heaven for me. She drives me to appointments and has really saved me several times. And never one word of complaint. So thank you oreosmom!

All in all I am feeling much better. I still need to make alot of adjustments. But I feel so much better today than I did a week ago. In fact it isnt even one week for me to be home. But I feel a little better each day. Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes. I really believe they are making a difference.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
WOS thanks for the update.
Please take it easy until you are fully recovered and are given the all clear from the doctors.
As I said before, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers not oinly throughout your surgeries but also through your receovery.

Show them who is the BOSS!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

But I feel a little better each day

good to here sac. Hoping you get up to a hundred percent soon...cause seriously we could use your help with the serpo thing.

No pressure

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
WOS. It's great to be hearing the updates from you! Keep on resting up and taking care of yourself

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by oreosmom
He needed to have an in-office procedure yesterday to help allieviate the infection he has.

lol! I go to see the surgeon, and everytime I think it cant be any worse than my last appointment, and I am proven wrong! They actually did a minor sugery on me. I wont gross any of you out with the details, but if I survive this I will live for another 75 years!

Man, when I read what oreosmom wrote there I INSTANTLY become NAUSEAS at the very thought of what that implied without hearing the details!

You are one tough man WOS-hang in there! You are still in our thoughts and prayers!

We're glad you have someone like oreosmom to help out and we appreciate her and her updates too!

Thanks oreosmom!

[edit on 27-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hang in there! It's all down hill from here. You have to keep that positive attitude! If You need some cheering up just come here!
Or take Spooky out for a beer
The little lady might need one.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
For the first time I can really say that I think WOS is turning the corner. His

color is good, he's stronger, he's eating better, and he's smiling a LOT

more! Pfew! He was just telling me what a good laugh he gets from

listening to the Willypalooza podcasts. He is definitely feeling better!

I'm doing the happydance here in New York!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
For the first time I can really say that I think WOS is turning the corner. His

color is good, he's stronger, he's eating better, and he's smiling a LOT

more!

Whoo-Hoo!

Thanks for the update SOS-That is SO good to hear!

(I'm 4 hrs from the city but I'll do the happy dance with you!)

::::::Happy dancing for WOS:::::::: (if he could see it he'd laugh, I'm not much of a dancer
)

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
WILLIAM has seen me do the Happy Dance but I'm going to do it everyday for him anyway.

As I've said to you, I'm so glad I'm able to help you. You are the best in every way.....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
glad to hear your doing so much better and saw that you made a post earlier so it's really good to have you back and slowly ramping up to full steam.

Rock on sac.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Great to hear that, SOS!

Keep on resting up and healing up, WOS.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
WOS,

You are living proof that one must never give up. There will be light at the end of the tunnel if you so wish.

Keep on getting stronger every day.

CyberKat

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Glad to see the operations went well!
Keep your chin up! Now lets all do the happy dance for WOS.

*starts to sing and dance

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hope things are working out for You !

Today I go out and I get 3 cheers for my BD, One of them will be to Your health
Hope it works !
Get better and see You soon!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
WoS,

it is so good to read that you are doing a little better each day!

... and how is Spooky doing?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
haven't been on for a few days -- hope you are having better days each day. And that that pesky infection is done with.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

WoS

you have a cool new avatar!

Still a bit concerned,

if Spooky and her daddy WoS are doing well...

You are in my prayers,

and good thoughts are on their way.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi Riwka,

I am doing okay, thank you so much for asking. Unfortunately, my wounds are not complying with my minds wish to heal, it is all part of the plot by my body to do me in.
I have two open wounds on my stomach, one up high near my sternum and one down by my waist. If you pour water into the upper wound it will drain out of the one down below. This means there is a tunnel between the wounds and they are communicating. These are the phrases the doctors use, I guess it just means there is a hole connecting the two cuts.

This is very bad I have been led to believe. So I am going in to the hospital tomorrow for a battery of tests. My surgeon at some point he will either say "Give it a couple weeks to see if it heals" or he will recommend surgery. Whatever, if I need surgery I am hoping its outpatient. But I may need a day or so in the hospital.

The only good thing of needing surgery is that it will stave off the chemo for a few more weeks.

Thank you again for thinking of me, it really lifts my spirit.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join