It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He sounds MUCH better today but he's still real tired. Tired is GOOD it's the body's way of teling us to REST, conserve energy that can be used for HEALING instead of "doing stuff"

You're doing GREAT WILLY!
Keep on jammin'!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sounds great! Thanks for the update, Springer

Keep on healin, WOS!

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am back and am healing quite well. However, I have 2 infections. Also, as you are aware they discharged me after around 12 days, then readmitted me the next day. The whole thing would have been a complete disaster if it wasnt for you guys.
I am sleeping alot, the infections have really knocked me for a loop. Plus I am on a couple of strong antibiotics, so they are probably helping me to feel tired out.

I was out of contact with the board while I was hospitilized, but Springer, my sister and my cousin kept me up to date as to what has been happening. I was so happy receiving the flowers, mugs and other stuff. My room looked like a florist shop.

I really loved the Willy-Palooza to that you made for me. It really brightened up some dark days for me, and I am going to keep it with me for the rest of my life. I want to thank each and everyone of you so much for helping me through the most difficult part of my journey thus far.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To William One Sac,

You are back. Back on the boards, back home, back in the company of family and friends. That's all that matters right now, aside from your continued recovery.

Welcome Home!

12m8keall2c

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WOS glad to see you posting - take it easy and build your strength up - it will take some time. BTW I'm pretty sure I know where your avatar was taken but why the fancy dress?? We were at a wedding at about the same spot this past summer.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WOS-does a heart good to see you here!

Get plenty of rest now-you're still in our thoughts and prayers.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WOS, I'm glad we were able to help in any way

It's great to see you back
Rest up

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Glad to hear you are back Mr Sack.

Now use this time to get strong because your famaly will soon be having you back doing everything, so make the most out of it.

Cant wait to get you back properly.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great to see you're posting again, William!!!

Hope you continue to improve, will still be putting in a word for you each day, till all is well!!

( PS those antibiotics can play havoc with your digestive .......when you get off them, be sure to eat some yogurt to restore the balance.)('
')
('
')

[edit on 23-1-2006 by frayed1]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey WOS !!

Nice to see you up and around............... Now get your ass back in bed Mr!!

You hang in there OK........... You have some kind of fan club going on here

I hope my card made it to you! I did put my real name on it
Did not think around that till after I sent it, But my 5 year old helped pick it out for you
Rest !! and yes take a walk around the house some, don't wont you to get bed sores!!
But do rest and get better. We are not going no place my friend!!
" Together WE stand..... divided we fall". We are not going to let that last part happen are WE people ?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
( PS those antibiotics can play havoc with your digestive .......when you get off them, be sure to eat some yogurt to restore the balance

Good advice, but actually, yogurt isn't going to do it, go to your HF store and get some Acidophilus supplements WOS!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Any more updates on how is doing, now he is home?

I do hope everything is ok.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
William is recuperating at home. He is tired and a bit weak but he is taking each day as best as he can. Keep the good Karma and Friendships going. He needs that. I'm sure before you know it, WOS will be back on line.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good to hear, oreo.

I hope you're resting up well, WOS, and getting rid of those infections

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good to see you back WOS.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Good to see you're back, WOS, just don't get too eager to "administrate" anything too early! Personally speaking I've had enough warnings lately

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Still no sitting on the WOS yet

Hope things are getting better for You WOS !
Spooky must be having a blast now that You are home!
We will keep posting! You just hang in there Man!!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cant keep a good man down.

Looking forward to your return. Get some rest first tho.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just wondering how WOS is doing. How his Dr appt went etc oreosmom.

(saw it mentioned he had an appt on Springers "get well thread"-I'm not psychic)

Hoping YOU and the Dr.'s are pleased with your progress and hoping and praying you are getting stronger and feeling better everyday WOS!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
William continues to recuperate. He needed to have an in-office procedure yesterday to help allieviate the infection he has. He was quite the brave man. He's home and resting and gaining his strength. All of your well wishes are absolutely enlightening to him.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join