It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
my thoughts are with you, wish u all the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. In the words of Coach V, the former head coach of Basketball at NC State, "Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!" God Bless!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good luck with the operation WOS.

Our thoughts are with you in these trying times.

Get better fast so you can get back to the forums.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
William One Sac, you are in my prayers as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
WOS,

I'm so sorry to hear that your battle is continuing, but I've got faith that you will beat this. Best of luck with your upcoming operation, I hope for a speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with you, WOS. Stay strong, stay positive and know that we're all here for you supporting you right now and any time you need it.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
WOS, remember this when you're having your operation. There are a lot of people who are thinking about you all over the world and their prayers go out to you. I wish you all the luck in the world with this operation, and hope you can finally beat the cancer. You stay strong.

link   
deus vobiscum !

I don't know you, but that doesn't matter. I will keep you in my prayers.

link   
WOS...I understand what you are going through and send you whatever I am able to help you through this.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers over this time. I may not be a Christian, but, I believe in the power of 'good will'...and you are about to receive that aplenty if I know this crowd at ATS.

There will be an extra candle lit throughout your trial and it will sit beside that of another ATS member.

God speed your recovery, William One Sac

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Keep fighting WOS, your positivness will beat anything,
All the best... ian

link   
William, you are in my thoughts. From reading your journal, it sounds like you have the right attitude.

It's impossible for other people to know the feeling of lonliness and aloneness one feels when they discover that their body has betrayed them with this wretched disease. At least these were my feelings 2.5 years ago when I discovered that the lump in my breast was a fast-spreading cancer. It's a feeling that I couldn't really share with anyone who hadn't experienced the same thing. Fortunately my friends and family were very supportive and I'm on the other side of the whole miserable thing now.

After a radical mastectomy and lymph node removal, I can attest to the fact that there is 'the other side'. After all the wondering, fear of completely handing my body over to another person's care, the painful recovery, there came a time when I knew I was on my way up instead of down; that I actually wanted to get up in the morning and face the day. That time is there waiting for you.

You will arrive on this side, William, and leave the whole contemptible thing behind. You must know that and believe it. My brother went through a very similar operation to what you describe. He also is on this side of it.

Skeptic Overlord reassures us that you are in the best of care. That's important. For a control freak like me, that's the hardest part. Trusting someone so completely with the care of my person. But, amazingly, some of those people really do know what they're doing.

If you want, you know how to reach me.
I await your arrival on this side.

link   
Strong strong man...We've got nothing but good thoughts and prayers coming your way - You'll make it through this and we'll all be here to welcome you back

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All the best WOS.

link   
Dearest WOS,

I wish you good will and a speedy recovery, also Seasons greetings, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

NumberCruncher
-- Crunchin Numbers Down Unda.

link   
Best of luck WOS and here's to you having the best Christmas you can this year.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
William One Sac,

May the healing power of the Holy Spirit come to you in your hour of need, and stay with you to see you through this difficult time.

God Bless You

Icarus Rising

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to your future posts and threads William. By now, you should know you are not alone. I know you will be you amplified when you come back. The one thing i can say that i know i mean: Thanks for being you, and we'll be patiently waiting for your return after your recovery.

Interesting things these cells are.

I personally define consciousness as being something that can integrate information about it's environment, and have an effect upon it's environment. And cells do both.

If you were told enough times by enough people that you are ugly, you may very well start to believe it.

If you were told enough times by enough people that you are stupid, you may very well start to believe it.

Every time you look in the mirror you think there is only 1 in the reflection.

You have just told every cell that comprises those thoughts of "I am one" that they do not exist.

Just a thought.

You will be in my prayers, and my prayers make a difference. Personally I'm slightly envious. I know it sounds weird, but what a simplicity of choice. To either give up trying, or stay positive. Personally I pray and hope for the latter. We are with you William. Peace, and happy holidays.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good luck WOS, I'll send a prayer your way this Christmas

Stay positive and have yourself a Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hope you'll be fine soon

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Willy, you are "the man". You inspire me when I get full of self pity and you make me laugh when I want to scream.

Just know that you already have the cancer BEAT we just gotta get past the technical difficulties.

You know I am here and I know you are there... Is there anything better than that?!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My prayers are with you my friend. I'm looking forward to 2006 with your fine company to keep us all smiling.

Love and light,

Wupy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join