It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Willy is out of surgery and he did VERY WELL according to the surgeons.

He is certainly NOT out of the woods yet but he's through the worst/most dangerous part.

He will be sedated through tomorrow because they are leaving the breathing tube in. the angle they had to have his body at left his head down below his heart so his head is very swollen. They don't want to risk his throat swelling up so bad his airway gets blocked so they are keeping him intubated (breathing tube in).

He's in for a rough week to 10 days in the hospital for sure so PLEASE keep the prayers and positive energy flowing. Looks like it certainly helped so far today!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Glad to know the first-stage went well.

Let us all hope he can over-come the rest of it and rejoin us once more.

Odium

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
thank you for the update Springer, I'll continue to pray for his recovery.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good news all around. Still rootin' for ya.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Keeping the thought, prayers, and good vibes flowing. Its SO good to hear this. EXCELLENT news!

Thanks so much to Sister One Sac, Springer, and SO for keeping us all so well updated!

Hang in there, WOS, its almost over!

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hang in WOS - we're still with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That is excellent news. I'm sure before to long he will be up and around again doing this...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Glad to hear the biggest hurdle is past WOS. Hopefully a speedy recovery will soon provide us with a renewed editor-in-chief.

I bet he'll be posting within a week.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm pulling for ya WOS! In the words of the guy in all the adam sandler movies... YOU CAN DO IT! Sending the good vibes dude.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The ATS PodCast Forum is hosting

This is all in good fun to make our Buddy laugh and smile when he wakes up. SkepticOverlord is going to burn ALL of our poscasts onto a CD and take it to him in the hospital so he can listen to them via a portable cd player.

PLEASE ADD your own podcast to the thread. Do whatever you want! Just say hi to William One Sac, tell a joke, sing a song, do karioke like Valhall did
or whatever!

I assure you if I was in the hospital like he is THIS would brighten my day tremendously.

Go to the PodThread and add your own schtick!

Click here --------->www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

[edit on 12-30-2005 by Springer]

[edit on 12-30-2005 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am glad to know that W.O.S is out of sugery. I know he can make it through. He seems to have a good heart, and in doing so, gets people throgh this mess. Ive been through the heartache of this stuff, and would hate to see a great person that was put on this earth for a reason, not be here. Sir, all of my power to you, I know you have the will and power to make it through this. Well have to have a nice celebration when you get back !

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
hang in there dude. thns gona b just fine.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Glad his out and doing fine. I knew he would be, its hard not to be alright when you have all the good will working for you.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thank you Springer for the update. It means a lot to those of us left wondering how Willy is faring.

It's likely a good thing I don't know where he is staying . . . we might have taken a ladder truck and crawled through his window with a dozen or so men - you know, just to ask how our buddy is doing.

Ah, but then again, hospitals get really stinked when you pop the mullion, remove their window, and enter.

For now I'll stick with prayers.

Thanks Springer.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
thanks for the update... it is a weight off most of our hearts that WOS is okay. but as you said he is in for a rough 7 to 10 days.

but with all the love flowing through ATS and prayers he will out before we know it! and back on ATS doing what he does best.

still in our hearts WOS.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I remember you from the boards when I was here quite some time ago, WOS. I never knew you, but I sent you a message though u2u a while ago using my old and lost account...I think it was part of a complilation of messages being deliverd to you in the hospital. I'm glad to hear surgery went well. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
John's surgery lasted 14 hours but he's completed sedated so feelling no pain! I told him about my phone calls with Springer and how worried everyone has been. It really means a lot to him. One of the first things he said was, "An angel came and gave me wings"! He's going to be fine, the angels are watching out for him! Of course the second thing he said to me was, "How's Spooky?".
So, I will keep Springer updated and will post here when I can.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything! You are truly family!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the good news, sisteronesac...so glad to hear your reports.

And, most of all, thanks for being here for us as well as WOS...you're an angel yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
SisterOneSac, im glad WOS is okay, alot of us have put a little picture in our avatars. i am sure you can tell who the picture is of.

thanks for the update.

all my love

oni x x

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

by SisterOneSac:
Of course the second thing he said to me was, "How's Spooky?".

Well, the UPS Package Tracking shows that the package containing "Spooky" was delivered to the hospital at 10:30 a.m.

William One Sac's Best Friend, SPOOKY!

While they probably won't allow the REAL Spooky in to see him, at least this may bring her a bit closer in mind and spirit!

All of our prayers and best wishes for your brother in his time of need.

God Bless!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join