It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm WOS's sister and I just can't convey how much your love and support for my brother has meant to him and to the rest of the family.
His surgery started on time at 8am. We've been told that John is tolerating the surgery very well, however, it's going to be approximately 12 hours long. My mother doesn't have any phone numbers with her (very distracted as you can imagine), so, Springer send me your #
Maureen

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Anxiously awaiting the next news. With all of this support flowing your way from all over the world, WOS, I have no doubt that you will be just fine.

I'll definitely be sending something once the hospital information is out.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maureen, just so you are aware I have passed on your message to Springer through the U2U's so he is able to see it as soon as he loads on.

I wish your brother all the best,
Odium.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
SisterOneSac,

thank you so much for taking the time to come to the ATS-boards and share the latest news with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with William One Sac, you and your family.

'Refuah shlaima' to your brother.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. We just spoke with one of the doctors who told us that the surgery will last from mid to late evening. WOS is strong and doing well. Things are taking a bit longer than anticipated but that's okay. They are just being meticulous and making sure everything is as it should be. The actual 'difficult' part of the operation is over (whatever that means since they still will be operating for another 3-6 hours!).
They'll be shutting the computers down soon so I probably won't be posting again today...so thank you all again!

Maureen

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SisterOneSac, how thoughtful of you to keep us posted.

Just wanted to say again that WOS and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.
For a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WOS is in our hearts, minds and prayers!

Let's get Spooky there for when he awakens from surgery.

If only he were able to awaken and realize it was all just her her licking his face?!

Yeah, I'm a man on a mission. It's one I take very near and dear to heart, due to circumstances at home involving a very close friend who is battling a similiar infliction!

Peace2All

[edit on 12/29/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My prayers are with you SOC and WOS........I am sending all the healing love and light your direction that I am able to.......

God Bless...........

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just spoke with Willy's sister, "Sister one Sac", he's holding his own and they just got the tumor OUT. They've been working on him since 8am EST and they expect to be working on him late into the evening...

It looks like it will turn out to be a 12 plus hour surgery. John needs our prayers and so do the surgeons who are working on him. The surgeons say he is doing VERY WELL
, ofcourse he is! He's Wiiliam One Sac!

I will continue to update here...

Valhall is planning a podcast thread for those of us who wish to send Willy vocal greetings, this thread will be burned onto a CD so he can listen to it in the hospital.... Stay tuned I'll put a link to the podcast thread in this thread once it's up.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
for looking over this thread, Springer has done alot to help WOS and even been there for his family(from what i can tell). A heart of gold is an understatement Springer

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
for looking over this thread, Springer has done alot to help WOS and even been there for his family(from what i can tell). A heart of gold is an understatement Springer

I must agree that Springer has been a good freind and great ambasidore(sp?). Well done...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
News From Sloan Kettering

This is how we know he's in the best hands in the world.

No other cancer center has a higher success rate for these types of operations/treatments in the entire world. Our WOS is getting best care possible.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

It looks like it will turn out to be a 12 plus hour surgery. John needs our prayers and so do the surgeons who are working on him. The surgeons say he is doing VERY WELL
, ofcourse he is! He's Wiiliam One Sac!

I will continue to update here...

Springer...

Thanks for the update Springer.

Says five Hail Mary's then crosses both fingers and legs hoping it continues to go well.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What else can I say about Springer and the great bunch at ATS except this....

I'm watching continually.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Look at those tags, king of ATS to true

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i have posted in this thread previously, but i thought i would share my thoughts again.

S.O and Springer i give you two so much praise and respect.

with all the updates on Wos and jump starting the community spirit.
its amasing that people from all over the world are coming together to share their prayers for WOS and family!

WOS all my heart and prayers go to you and your family!

lots of love from

oni x x

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Oni x x]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I just spoke with Willy's sister again and asked her to call me when he gets out of surgery to let me know he's out and OK. I wouldn't sleep tonight if I had to wonder about it.

She told me the Doctors expect to be finished by 9pm EST and that she would call me and let me know that he is okay.

I will update again here as soon as I get that call.

This is the "home stretch", we need to keep the prayers and positive thoughts going for this last hour and a half.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry this is a late addition. I'm new here and haven't spoken with you before but my positive thoughts are with you WOS and wishing you a speedy recovery!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes, Oni ...

Excellent news for WOS!

Apparently, he is past the "removal" and into the "reconstructive" part of the surgery. A good sign to say the least!

We can only hope that the surgeons were able to locate and remove ALL incidents of active growth within his bowel segment.

Wishing ONLY the best for you WOS!

Keep fighting the Good Fight!

Peace2All

[edit on 12/29/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join