It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, I have a feeling you'll pull through strong because "You da MAN!"

If the Hoff says it, it's gotta be true!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
BEST WISHES to you, WOS! Hang tough and stick around a L-O-N-G time!
We need all the mental stimulation we can get, and YOU'RE the best!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck man hope to see you soon

Keep your head up

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Asala, Djdohboy, and I were chatting in chat and we decided that a little good luck sign would be nice soo....

Maybe you would consider sticking it in your avatar or in your signature. If anyone needs help putting it in there avatar I'm availible for help.

[edit on 12/28/05 by cpr12r]

[edit on 12/28/05 by cpr12r]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
WOS,

You have been there for me and with me whenever I had some questions or concerns. You have always been honest, straightforward, and, at times poignantly blunt. I love that in a person.

You take care and just fight.

Love you, bro.

Ike

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know what kind of music WOS likes?

I would like to play a tribute to him, and his fight...
Maybe we could sync up somehow, and play the tune at all our prospective places of residence, at the same time..

Good vibes never hurt anyone!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
More details for everyone is coming soon. Stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
^great idea space... now we just gotta find the type of music he likes.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What Would Jesus Scream?

Originally posted by cpr12r
^great idea space... now we just gotta find the type of music he likes.

My guess: Punk Gospel.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
WoS, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Today's the day for Willy One Sac. I can't sleep so I've been praying, let's try something here...

Those of us who "pray", let's do a "pray in" all day today... Just whenever you have a quiet moment, say a quick prayer for Willy. I bet we can get near record levels of prayers for a "non-famous" (at least in the traditional sense of fame) person.

With the sheer number of members we have here, and the huge percentage that "pray" based on responses to this thread, I bet we can do some serious "high volume" praying.

I spoke to William One Sac a few hours ago on the phone and his spirits were up and he's READY to get this done.

SkepticOverlord will be posting contact info for the hospital later this morning so those who wish to can send cards and what not.

As one of the owners of this site I can't begin to express the PRIDE I feel for the quality and KINDNESS of the members we have here. This thread has brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart beyond words.

I am HONORED and HUMBLED to be a part of this community.

A person could not hope find a better group of people ANYWHERE.

THANK YOU...

mark...

[edit on 12-29-2005 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What is the soonest we can know something?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We'll know status later today.

I'll be sending out information on where to send cards, letters, flowers, anything. Recovery from his operation will be long and difficult... our messages of support will be appreciated by not only WOS, but hsi family as well.

More later...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the "heads-up" Springer and SO!

WOS-

Rest assured that you will be in the hearts and prayers of many today, and always!

Our prayers need also go out for the hospital and surgical staff who will be performing the surgery and taking care of our beloved William. May they receive the strength, wisdom and guidance necessary to succeed in their endeavors to rid WOS of this terrible infliction.

Good Luck and Godspeed WOS! Keep your chin up and ALWAYS fight the good fight.!

On a side note:
I hope the local postal service and hospital staff are prepared for the massive influx of cards and such, that they will be receiving over the coming days!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
*hugs*
My thoughts are with you William

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

His Mom is going to call me as soon as he's out of surgery, I promise I will post what I know here as soon as I know it.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Today's the day for Willy One Sac. I can't sleep so I've been praying, let's try something here...

Those of us who "pray", let's do a "pray in" all day today...

[edit on 12-29-2005 by Springer]

And those of us who don't necessarily "pray" why not take some time out, stop and think of WOS and send him some positive energy/thoughts/vibes on recovery.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
WOS,

I've been away for just a bit and even though I had posted some best wishes prior to this thread, I just wanted to do so again.

You have an entire site of people pulling for you...including me, and I know that you have the best care around. I'll be waiting to hear the good news and praying for a speedy recovery.

It's been great to make friends with you even though we've never spoken in person (a matter of time I'd say) and you know, whetever you need...just shout.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

His Mom is going to call me as soon as he's out of surgery, I promise I will post what I know here as soon as I know it.

Springer...

Great, thanks!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join