It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Best wishes mate on your recovery.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
WOS (Hey, this sounds too much like Wuss, that doesn't fit you at all!), okay, okay, William! that sounds better, like William Shakespear! there you go

Cancer has plagued my family, it almost took my father and it struck my aunt, they both are still alive, it's also rampant in my inlaw's family, many cancer survivors there too!

You are gonna make it, and I know you will, I hope you will be in a hospital close to the competence of Mayo Clinic which I'll live very close to.

I wish you a speedy recovery and a merry chirstmas + happy new year

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good luck. I may be a newbie but you are in my prayers and meditations. You are going to be fine. You just have to have faith and the rest will fall into place. This is a hard road to cross but on the other side is good health and happiness. Just remember that you can and will beat this thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Get well so ATS can continue giving you hell

In all seriousness WOS, I know it's not a very easy thing to go by, my uncle died this last September from cancer of the brain.
Best wishes.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I wish you best of luck,
hope you get well soon william.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
good luck WOS. sending all positive energies ur way

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Can some ponje please get William One Sac a Nexus Magazine from this month.

It has a little thing on selenium in it that you shoudl definately check out.

Hell,
Read up on selenium on the net.

Selenium: The Anti-Cancer mineral

I learn't about selinium through NexusMagazine about two years ago.

Check it out.

BTW... Get better d00d and i wish you a very very speedy recovery.

stay cool

[edit on 24-12-2005 by DaRAGE]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Hello ATS. As we enter what will be a joyful season of celebration for many of us, I'd like to draw your attention to one of our beloved long-time friends who is facing a tough situation.

One of the things that continually amazes me about this fine online community is our ability to rally to the support of our friends who need it. William One Sac, a man of much-deserved respect throughout the history of ATS, is scheduled for a significant operation next week.

As many of our long-standing (and not so long-standing) members are aware, WOS has been battling cancer and next week's operation is the latest salvo in his fight.

The good news: he is in the best hands in the world for his cancer and the operation he's facing. I have absolute confidence that because of where he is being treated, there will be complete success.

God bless WOS, the doctors, and their hands. Keep your faith in God and he will be with you at all times. He made that promise to all who believe. Godspeed and get better soon

But expert care aside, this is among the most stressful and trying things anyone can face, at any time of year. So please stop by this thread and show your support and let WOS know your doing whatever you do to lend positive feelings and energy in this nerve-wracking time.

Thanks.

[edit on 12/24/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Many years ago the word Cancer scared everyone, now the word is only of concern,because of the forward leap in treatment, lots of people are cured without side effects, (my wife was treated successfully for it). I wish you a speedy recovery, don,t worry, and hope to have you back making postings SOON, mike

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
WOS May god bless you in this time.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Best wishes William

And I look forward to you making a full and speedy recovery

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You have my best thoughts in your arsenal, now.
You can and will recover.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
WOS,

Wishing you and your family strength and comfort through these tough times. Get well friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
WOS, 2 more cents wishing you a safe recovery. Despite the circumstances, happy holidays too. best of luck!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wish the best outcome for you and I hope and pray for you that you beat this cancer *and you will* As for Christmas..I wish you a merry one! And I know 2006 will be the beginning of a long journey for a healthy strong life ahead

We all love you Willie and I always wish the best for you whether you are going through surgery or going through the web pages of the internet.
Peace be with you...

Angels on your pillow.
Mags

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good luck to you my friend, with all of our combined good will to you, I have No doubt that you will Be beter than fine. Our love is with you!

Joe

[edit on 24-12-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am glad I stopped in before leaving.

Good luck WOS in your ongoing battle with this horrible disease. I hope this support helps you as much as it did me.

My prayers go with you.

Frank

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good luck William. Prayers, candles, affirmations and more all coming your way. ...Remember, cancer now is defined as a "chronic" disease - it's not the killer it used to be. For what that's worth.

Thinking of you and wishing you the very best,

sofi

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Best wishes to you and your family through this tough time man.......we're all here right beside you, every f**kin one of us. Remember that.

You can beat this, it's just like a really bad cold...power percieved is power acheived man........we'll see you later bro...take care.

and happy holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You're in my prayers WOS. I believe all of us praying together will truly make a difference.
God bless.
AC

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join