It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Echoing all the good sentiments pouring fourth so freely here WOS.

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the very best.

Jak

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We wish you all the best and are thinking of you. Hang in there, your going to beat this.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
best of hope and best of wishes go to you WOS

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
WOS, even though we have never talked personally, I sincerely hope that your operation and treatment will be sucessful. Two people in my family have suffered from cancer as well, and the most important thing is to know that you can beat the cancer. This is a really a horrible way to have to spend the holidays and I applaud you for your courage. I will keep you in my prayers throughout this holiday season.

I think that the ATS community is truly amazing in its ability to rally support when something happens to one of it's members, and I am glad to be a part of that support, as small a role as mine may be.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
WOS, that is very bad news indeed, and I had no idea.

Rest assured that being in the very best hands during a time like this can have a big effect, and let's all pray they can send it into remission. My sincerest hopes and prayers are with you and I hope for your speedy recovery.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Goodluck WOS, i hope the op goes very well. I'm sure everyone here will pray for you and your family.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WOS- I, and certainly all of the members, are grateful for your contributions to this great forum and pray that your brilliance will remain here for years to come.
It's hard to tell somebody you're in it with them online when you've never even seen their face, but we can't help saying it because you're part of something we all love and we'd wouldn't want you in something like this on your own.
Our hopes and prayers are with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
WOS you've always been around this place.
YOu allways be around this place.
Stenght in humor, and from the masses who care avout you..

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
cannot wait to have you back, but dont worry, Im sure SO and Springer can hold the board together until you return.

---Pineapple

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My prayers and best wishes are with you, WOS.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My thoughts and prays for your healthy speedy return WOS

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
William One Sac best wishes with the operation. I hope the new year brings you brighter propspects.
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What can I say that hasn't already been said, best of luck with the op and a full and speedy recovery

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Best wishes WOS!

Hope to see you back soon and better than ever (if that is even possible)

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hey you'll be fine. don't worry about it. my dad had cancer and he came out ok and you are too. best of luck -TeenAgnst

[edit on 23-12-2005 by TeenAgnst64]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Adding my prayers to the list.

They will include that this is the last hurdle prior to your ultimate and complete recovery in 2006.

Get well soon William. We'll miss you during your absence and look forward to a speedy recovery and return.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
All will be well.

With all of the home rememdies, prayers from all beliefs, paranormal abilities, and just plain best wishes from ATS, there is no other option but to become well.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
WOS,

You're a real trooper for fighting on like this, and with any luck, this will be the last time you have to go in for surgery. I wish you the very best of luck, and I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say that we're rooting for you. Stay strong, and heal up real well. I wanna see you and that terrier of yours back here real soon!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You'll get through this fine mine! Everythign gonna turn out all right, best wishes and hope everything turns out all right.
Good Luck

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers WOS, I wish U a speedy recovery.

God bless.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join