It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how did metal and advanced items end up in coal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pointlessness

Autowrench:
Easy answer here. The Earth is a programmable entity of sorts, and ever so often, say, at a time when people have over populated the planet, or polluted the planet beyond repair, a button of sorts is pushed by an unknown being that restarts the whole thing. this is how sea shells get on the tops of mountains, and former cities get on the ocean floor. It is a never ending cycle, it never stops, and we are all trapped within it. As for understanding the nature of the trap, I will say what is on my own mind here.

The great John Lear said in an interview with Art Bell that there was a "soul catcher" on the Moon. I believe this to be true, and that there is a crystal based computer system that records every thought, every action, and every word we humans have, our reality, or what we think of as reality, is actually a matrix of created energy, a program that runs on default values, and incorporates different things that come into a person's life, such as lovers and possessions.
IN SEARCH OF THE SOUL CATCHER
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Mr. Lear said at the time of the interview that when a person dies, he or she sees a "Light" that seems to beckon one to it. I am sure you all have heard these stories. John said that the "Light" is the trap, it is what traps us into the cycle again and again. He said we should go to the Darkness instead. Ever since I heard that, it has been on my mind. and, it makes perfect sense to me. I made up my mind a long time ago to break out of the cycle this time. A lot of people I have spoken to in the past few years have agreed with me.
One more thing....the word "Bible" stands for, "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth."
The Bible is a good place to look for useful information as long as the religious aspect is no there to color things and apply filters. Read with an open mind, and think with an open mind too. The first thought you have is the truth, all other thought after are lies. Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
New Discovery to add to an old conversation: Machinery found in coal in Russia

Link: ______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2013/01/300-million-year-old-machinery-found-in-russia-experts-say-aluminum-gear-not-the-result-of-natural-for ces-may-be-extraterrestrial-2440610.html

Another link on this subject: www.6000years.org...

<< 1  2   >>

join