It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any people here know what to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i need someone to telll me whats wrong with me and what i need to do.

well it began when i was swimmming there was a flash of pain in my heart. i ignored it and then again there was another flash of pain i ignored it again and this time it was too unbearable and my heart felt weird and i went to the locker room and dressed came out and told my mom and since her iqs like 90 or something she didnt know what was happening so she was like .... anyway when i came home my heart felt weird like with this sinking feeling and was beating very weird i had trouble breathing and felt alott of stress on my chest anyway like i decided to ignore it by playing gta3 and like everytime theres like action my heart felt like startled and like it was undescribable so i stoped playin and i drank some water and my chest felt very sensitive to the waters temperature and i couldnt sleep worrying my mom told me its nothing and prbaly my throat at that point i got so pissed i screamed at her and my heart felt like stressed so i stoped next day i went to school and my heart was feeling very stressed and alot of pressure and weird when i walked my heart felt like it was gettting startled or something evrytime i breath while walking so i told my mom again and she like said nothings wrong and well shes stupid. anyway i asked her boyfriend hes a doctor he said hes gon do a stress test which he never done. anyway at school i had trouble breathing and my heart still felt weird i felt a bit dizzy and i couldnt concentrate still i think i got an A on that assignment anyway im a bit better today but i still have occasional feelings of something weird on my heart and a few flashes of pain and stress or something on my heart whats wrongwith me and what should i do?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
A visit to your doctor or local hospital is the only advice that you should take. Honestly a website discussion forum is not a reasonable place to seek advice or help. Please friend go see your doctor or your local emergency room for professional help as this could be a serious health issue.

For the reasons I gave above I'm closing this thread.

Thanks and best of luck, there are no choices here, you need to seek professional help...now.

Thread Closed

new topics

join