It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is disease natures or government population control?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

P.S. Please don't make any personal comments to me. Especially condescending ones.

doc, seems to me that you should learn to heed some of your own advice and think about your own comments to other posters. You appear somewhat aloof in your postings and rather than enlightening others you appear to be more interested in belittling and embarrassing well intentioned users of this forum in some vain attempt to massage your own burgeoning ego.

Apologies to other users for going off topic;

but anything is possible on this whacky planet we call Earth and we close our minds at our own peril!

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

doc, seems to me that you should learn to heed some of your own advice and think about your own comments to other posters. You appear somewhat aloof in your postings and rather than enlightening others you appear to be more interested in belittling and embarrassing well intentioned users of this forum in some vain attempt to massage your own burgeoning ego.

Apologies to other users for going off topic;

but anything is possible on this whacky planet we call Earth and we close our minds at our own peril!

Best Wishes

Please note I kept my off topic reply to one line. And I also acknowledge I made rude remarks in my first few posts, and have since apologized for them to both the individuals involved and the moderators. I haven't made an rude comments since that time. I've done nothing but provide the medical side to these arguements since few seem to want to acknowledge that there is indeed some sort of science behind medicine despite a few of it's shortcomings. Again, please address any personal attack on me in U2U, not in this thread. Thanks.

Ciao,
~MFP

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
you are a dumbass. if someone is sick and theres 20 people standing rigt beside them, of course those people are going to get sick also. In less dense popluations, theres not as many people getting sick because sick people cant come in contact with as many people.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join