It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush and the final Crusade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have wondered recently if we may be in what is known as the "end time". We have political turmoil, natural disasters, and plague on the horizon. We may be on the brink of real nuclear war between many nations. In the book of Revelation things really start rolling along when Jesus begins to open the seven seals of the scroll He holds in his hand. The first four are known as the "Four Horsemen". As I understand it, the Bible sees things on the world stage as it relates to His people and nation, Israel. And so the horsemen I believe relate to Israel, but are world events. And this brings me to President Bush.

Prsident Bush ran his first campaign for office based on truth, virtue, and God. In the end it was a deadlock and so it took a Supreme Court decision to put him in office. Once in office, in the first year of his rule, America was attacked. We were at war. He went to war with Afghanistan, the Taliban, Al Quida, threatened Libya into submission, went to war in Iraq, is hunting terrorists around the world on a daily relentless basis. This brings me to the first seal described as follows in Rev 6:2

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Could the white horse represent the virtue on which President Bush has
ridden to power? Could the bow represent that the man is a warrior and a hunter who strikes from a distance with stealth? Could the crown be that he was actually put on the thrown by decree and was thus "crowned" to rule the nation? Could going forth to conquer and to conquer be the description of the life of the ruler?

Is President Bush the fulfilment of the prophecy of the first seal and a signal that the end days have now begun? And do you think he knows about this prophecy? Tell me what you think.

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I forget to mention the conspiracy. Is all the conflict we now see actually a "religious war"? A "Crusade"? Or something more devious as President Bush is probably a Masonic believer and a "Skull and Bones" society member. Does Revelation 6:2 inspire him to conquest believing God is untimately on his side no matter what comes?

Fromabove.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bush as the first Horseman of the Apocalypse Conquest thats a interesting theory. My problem with it is with the history of conquerors in the world and we had alot, Bush is below a small fry compared great ones in history. Wow he conquered two dirt balls of a nation with the most poweful military in the World.

He would be a rather pathetic human incarnation of Conquest.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Bush as the white horseman. No, he would make a bad Antichrist (most hated man in the world and with good reason, the real deal will be loved more than any other previously known leader.)

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i really cant understand why every one thinks we must be in the end times.

how about world war 2? when there was actuall use of nuclear weapons? the whole world fought a war for 6 years, surly that was a great deal closer to an end time then today.

natural disasters happen ever year, with out fail.

politics is turmoil. and if you look at it i would have to say the world is more stable now then most times before.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Bush as the white horseman. No, he would make a bad Antichrist (most hated man in the world and with good reason, the real deal will be loved more than any other previously known leader.)

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Nakash]

The horsemen and the anti-christ arent one in the same. Conquest, War, Famine and Death are seperate enities that sole purpose seems to be wreaking their namesake upon the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Actually, there is no reason to believe that the rider of the white horse is an evil person, or thinking to be evil. Maybe it is a representation of a religious person attempting to spread his own ideas of what is truth,freedom, and justice. Is not Bush attempting to change the world? What if his actual aim is to overthow Islam through gradual change. First give them a western style democracy, social freedom, and someday they may forsake Allah. What Bush has done has effected every single nation on Earth in some way. The fact that we may be in an actual war with Iran and Syria within months may even say something about the rider of the second horse. Could the four horsemen be phases of the same person commiting different acts? Will Bush ever stop being at war with the world?

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Will Bush ever stop being at war with the world?

Fromabove

Yes, in three years when he's thrown out on his arse (thank God). Seriously though, people have been saying we are in the end times since Jesus died....nothing new here.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The timing is not Biblically correct at all. We are not in the time of the Great Tribulation period.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity TC...when do you think the great tribulation period would be? What I mean is what are the "signs" of the Tribulation...been awhile since I've read Revelations.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Fromabove,
yours is a beautiful speculation
I'd never considered Bush as one of the horsemen. But I have wondered about the way people react to him. For 5 years now, when the news reports something negative about Bush, people just kind of *blink* and move on as if the subject never came up.

Last spring, I conducted a little experiment. I pointed out to everyone I knew that Americans seem to be awfully forgetful when it comes to our President. I reminded them of several recent events. Most people said something like, "Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that."

About a month later, I brought it up again to everyone I'd talked to. Guess what they said? Yep. "Oh! I'd forgotten that."

It's just strange. I like your White Horse idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Mac, the Great Tribulation will commence right after the Great Restrainer removes His presence from Earth. It will be very evident when this happens as there will be a mass disappearance of millions of people around the world.

Revelation is singular, by the way.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Really...I always thought it was Revelations? Oh well, learn something new huh. So you mean the rapture? Now I understand. Thanks TC.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, the "rapture", although the word isn't there. I prefer to use a more Biblical explanation to make it clearer than simply using a word that everyone knows but doesn't really understand.

My pleasure, sir; I am here to serve the board and, whenever I can, share what little knowledge I have. Get while it's here; old age is quickly corrupting the memory banks!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I have wondered recently if we may be in what is known as the "end time".

There is no "end times". Natural disasters will happen all the time, as they have happened in the past: ice ages, asteroids, volcanos, and many others. Wars will happen as long as humans are illogical.

If you put the human condition in perspective, you will see that man is in the best position in history right now. It is the first time that there are so less armed conflicts around the globe, and it is the first time that man has been able to free himself from the constraints of famine and plagues. I am not saying that this is the situation all around the world, but it will be, in time.

Don't forget that the "end times" a Christian concept which concerns the minority of people on Earth. If there was God, he will be for all people and not for some of them. So please stop to think that religions are deceptions.

I am not saying that is there is nothing beyond what we see. But I really doubt that what we do not see is a world of spirits dedicated to humans. It is illogical.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Greetings TC:

When I read the following scripture, I tend to think that the rapture (our gathering together to Him) will not actuallu occur until after the man of sin (Anti-Christ) is revealed and after the great "falling away". Is there any other way to understand this scripture so that the rapture can occur prior to the rise of Anti-Christ ?

Fromabove

2 Thess 2:1-4

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, my brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,
2Th 2:2 that you should not be soon shaken in mind or troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word or letter, as through us, as if the Day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,
2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They are in the destroying process now and when I say they, I speak of the ones that are preparing a safe place in the middle east to herald in the antichrist. Of course the antichrist will have all the solutions because he orchestrated all the destruction. There will be major breakthroughs, medically that will cure people spiritually, mentally, physically and everyone will be HAPPY. No hunger, No war, no racism, no financial strife..it will almost be perfect after what this being will have to offer.

Then all hell breaks loose like you have never seen it before.

If you ever saw Wishmaster1 and how that Djinn terrorized ppl...it will be that 100 fold.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Greetings TC:

When I read the following scripture, I tend to think that the rapture (our gathering together to Him) will not actuallu occur until after the man of sin (Anti-Christ) is revealed and after the great "falling away". Is there any other way to understand this scripture so that the rapture can occur prior to the rise of Anti-Christ ?

Fromabove

2 Thess 2:1-4

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, my brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,
2Th 2:2 that you should not be soon shaken in mind or troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word or letter, as through us, as if the Day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,
2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God.

Thank you for ignoring my post. It shows that you clearly wish for Antichrist to arrive, in order to make you feel correct.

That's the problem, ladies and gentlemen, with some very important people nowadays that run things: they want "prophecies" to be fulfilled, so they do everything that they can to make them happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Statement by Masterp:

There is no "end times". Natural disasters will happen all the time, as they have happened in the past: ice ages, asteroids, volcanos, and many others. Wars will happen as long as humans are illogical.

If you put the human condition in perspective, you will see that man is in the best position in history right now. It is the first time that there are so less armed conflicts around the globe, and it is the first time that man has been able to free himself from the constraints of famine and plagues. I am not saying that this is the situation all around the world, but it will be, in time.

Don't forget that the "end times" a Christian concept which concerns the minority of people on Earth. If there was God, he will be for all people and not for some of them. So please stop to think that religions are deceptions.

I am not saying that is there is nothing beyond what we see. But I really doubt that what we do not see is a world of spirits dedicated to humans. It is illogical.

Sorry Masterp, I thought you were making a statement. While it is true that man has come to an amazing place. He can travel to the moon and create awesome tools for good and bad. True, famine, disease, war, etc. could all be things of the past if man could just stop hating and fighting each other. Natural disasters have always happened, but many things must come together at the same time in order to be signs of the end times. Israel has to be back in their own land (done). There has to be wars and rumors of wars (done). False Christs and messiahs(done) Knowledge has to increase (done). A union between the tribes of the north (Russia) with the Arab enemies of Israel (done). Natural disasters on a world scale that would cause death by fear (done). Plague (work in progress). Reunification of the "Roman Empire" consisting of a military/political face and structure (almost ready to occur). Peace and Safety (please stand by...).

God is for all the people, that's way we have Jesus. He came and paid our debt for our rebellion against God. Religions are man's attempt to reach out to God. Jesus is God's attempt to reach out to man. No religion can save you. It can make you a better person by worldy standards but that's all. Jesus on the other hand can save you and secure your place in the new age to come.

It's not that I wish the Anti-Christ to come. Personally, I am convinced that we are entering the time of the very end. I do believe that the "rapture" as it is called can occcur at any time. God will not annouce it to anyone so know one may know. We are only given the season prior to it.

As to the Christian concept of the end, actually there are a few other religions that teach a literal end of the world. Mine happens to be with a Christian slant because I'm a Christian.

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
On Sept 11,2001 the United States of America was attacked from the sky by jets slamming into the World Trade Center towers and the Pentegon. One was planned for the Congrees building. Could it be said that the WTC, NYC etc. is the economic head of the nation, and that the Pentegon and Congress are the military and political "head" of the nation? We were wounded deeply and the world stood by to see what would happen. Within months we had risen again to make war and to prosper as never before. The world was astonished at our comeback and our strong stand.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as having been slain to death, and its deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marveled after the beast.

Could the United States be a part of the "Beast having seven heads"? that had the wound by the sword and did live (Rev 13:14). The United States is a mamber to the "G-7" sometimes called the "G-8". (Group of seven nations). The Beast has seven heads and ten horns (Rev 13:1). Could the ten horns be the new UN security councel planned to consist of ten members with no veto power who will have to in turn allow a "head" to accept or veto a decision? ( The subject of the new UN security councel can be found easily by doing a google search of the UN news).

Fromabove

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join