It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Service and Conspiracy Buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
After reading another post, wondered about this subject.

How many conspiracy believers are or were in the military? I know the Veitnam generation may hold a grudge or two, but I mean over-all. How many are erly-ing on military experience in case of alien threat, an over zealous government, etcetera?

I was in the Navy... one of my trainings was ship-board security. I have learned much from my father (search-n-destroy in Vietnam), and I plan to use these abilities. It was alos in the service I gained... interest in things arcane.

Now, I currently have a wide variety of edged weapons in preparation of any type attack (I'm going for a military style crack-down, with hidden occult ties). Anyone else?

*This post is in relation to the "When the ***** hits the fan/ survival" post*

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was on the army 4 years. Stationed in Saudi and in Germany, as well as near DC for my training.

My service in the military had opened my eyes up and showed me alot of really #ed up things. Seeing how your govornment really works. Seeing forst hand the kind of people we befriend. Seeing your ass get sent off to desert #holes.....for oil.

This newer generation of vets is bitter from years of Clinton bull#, Gulf war syndrome, anthrax vaccines, and constant stupid little skirmishes here and there that we have been sent to and get pissed off because we orginially joined because we believed we were serving the safety of the country.

Instead, we serve the safety of oil, govornmenrt agendas, and shifty, dirtbag allies we could do better without.

I was a Generator mechanic for a Patriot missile unit, and was staioned near airbases alot, so I saw some.....wierd #.....ya know?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I didnt make it out of Army thanks to a medical discharge and I'm bitter because of how much they got a hard on from toying with us. Even when I was in a hold unit it was almost impossible to be treated like a human by the drill sergeants. Not to mention the slave labour aspect. Days upon days of kitchen duty which only lasted 14 hours on a good day, during which we werent even allowed to sit down except when eating. I had to do 6 days in a row and some people did a lot more. Its was so painfuly boring I'm surprised that only one person went awol during the month I was waiting to get out.

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by Rahizial]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"Be all that you can be" I have a real problem with authority. If I would have joined the Army I would still be sitting in Leavenworth.

The military is a superb way of life for some people though. My dad and uncle were lifers. I enjoyed a wonderful childhood thanks to my dad being in the military. Lots of travel and new friends.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I personally wasn't in the military, but my father was. He is not into conspiracy, but he is also highly traumatized by his time in Vietnam, so he doesn't talk about it at all. He only has a passing interest in UFOs and does think that the governments of the world are hiding evidence from us.

new topics

top topics

join