It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're funny, but they aren't jokes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey, check this out! These are the 25 Dumbest Quotes of 2005. Believe it or not, people really said these things:

--Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress, Feb. 16, 2005:

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work."

"I was trying to escape. Obviously, it didn't work."

--President Bush, after being thwarted by locked doors when he tried to exit a news conference in Beijing in the face of hostile questioning from reporters, Nov. 20, 2005

"You think people can work all day and then pick up their kids at child care or wherever and get home and still manage to sandwich in an eight-hour vote? Well Republicans, I guess can do that. Because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."

--Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean, speaking at the Campaign for America's Future annual gathering, June 3, 2005

These are just a sample of the dumb things Politicians say. For more stupid comments, visit:The 25 Dumbest Quotes of 2005

Politics is dumber then I thought.

Tim

[edit on 22-12-2005 by ghost]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I still chuckle at the fact that there are enough "Bushisms" to fill a calendar for each year he's been in office, with one per day!

That is simply outrageous!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
How do you catch a rabbit?

Hide in a bush and make a sound like a carrot.

new topics

join