It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be abducted ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Ok folks..I am serious about this........

How can one be abducted??? (as if its my choice to be picked) I would LOVE it if it was to happen to me (I know what your all saying- that it would be bad)

but I am serious.....I want to be abducted more than living itself....if my abduction meant my death then so be it. (who really cares....its not like I am important to the world or anything so the loss of me would be a non-issue...besides you gotta go sometime !!...I'm even willing to ride the Dulce Express !!

so far I have never seen a ufo and want to badly !
so far no unusual scars have shown themselves.
no missing time as of yet
I never have even had a vision, premonition or seen a ghost
I also do not believe in God, Jesus or anything supernatural related
I also doubt the existence of EBE's....but I'm sure they doubt my existence also.

here I am at 40yrs old and I find the world to be a very boring, tedious hellhole and life here basically sucks muddy pond water....I really need to have some sort of encounter and if I never do then what IS the point of it all.....to live then die....to what end?? just existence is not enough.

If the serpo thing is real....and abductions are real..how is it that these lucky people who got abducted or got to participate in the serpo thing got to be chosen?? by simply being the best of the best?? or being at the right place at the right time??? that is so lame....wheres my moment in the sun so to speak???

Well thats it......come and get me...I am waiting !!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Alpha Grey]

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

If you really want to be abducted,join a group called the 'Sierra Club' and wait until they take you on a trip to the Shenandoah Valley.thats my best advice for you,it happened to me,why not you?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

I do understand where you're coming from, but really, is it worth it? I understand your curiosity, and that you thirst for the knowledge most people do not possess - of the unknown. But truthfully, would you really want to suffer sinus related problems for the rest of your life? Do you really want to be unable to sleep. That's like torture by the way... being so tired, but you just cannot sleep, no matter what you do. You want to find random bruises on your body? That's the only knowledge you'll come to find. You wont remember grey beings, or lasers, or a rock hard 'operating table' ... And if you do, for some reason, come into consciousness, do you really want to have your privacy and your body invaded? Imagine being kidnapped and held captive in a foreign country.. you don't know the language, and you are all alone. Alone. There are other ways to attain knowledge, this way isn't glamorous, even though it may seem to be

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Thoughts are powewrfull, try beein smart somwhere secluded at night...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
awesome...my thread got moved to "limbo"

thanks mods...always at your best.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Would you mind sharing your experience/story with us?

I for one would love to hear it and I am sure others on here would love to as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There are hidden aliee bases under the ocean and deep under the ground.

Kongka La is experiencing some strange phenomenon and suspicious objects coming out of the inaccessible huge mountains (Himalayas) and both the Governments refuse to come out and say what these are.

Go there and walk into the area, you will meet "them"----- i guarantee 100%

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join