It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New/Ancient cutting tool with strange properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have recently been reading a book named The Atlantis Blueprint. The book itself discusses a possible location of Atlantis plus many other interesting topics (some of which must be taken witha pinch of salt!).

One of these topics covers the pyramids. The pyramids were constucted using very precisly cut blocks of stone. Some researchers feel that these blocks were too precise in both the quality and consistancy of the cutting leading them to believe the Ancient Eygptains had access to very advanced cutting tools. Using other evidence, the Authors of this book theorise that the Eygptians used a substance called Browns Gas to cut the stone.

Now I have done some research and the Authors back up their statements with additional research. Im usually a sceptic in things like this but I do believe this could be legit. (Apparently the Chinese actually used this stuff to power their subs and the cutting power of this gas is like nothing on Earth)

I have included some links for your reading pleasure though a quick google will bring up a whole host of sources. To my knowledge the Chinese are the only ones that manufacture browns gas generators. It is my opinion that this gas could be used for power generation and is something I intend to research in very great detail. Though I am not currently covinced of the validity of the different sources I have encountered, I am trying to keep an open mind. Science often dismisses that it can't explain and before you say it, I have read sources discrediting Brown.

I would be interested in fellow ATS members comments regarding their opinions and additional sources.

Sources ( Yes I know some of them are poor, but Im trying to give an overview of both sides of the argument)

www.energyoptions.com...

freeenergynews.com...

bwt.jeffotto.com...

I forgot to mention, this stuff cuts through every material on the planet with ease. It makes a mockery of everything but the actual heat given off by the flame when you put you hand near it isn't great at all. Strange .. . . . .. . . .

[edit on 22-12-2005 by enslaved83]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Interesting topic, but your title is a little misleading isn't it? I don't see anything about free energy, just the gas as a cutting tool which is interesting in itself. You might want to change the title as you'd probably get a better response that way.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukyu
Interesting topic, but your title is a little misleading isn't it? I don't see anything about free energy, just the gas as a cutting tool which is interesting in itself. You might want to change the title as you'd probably get a better response that way.

Point taken, Ive changed it. My original thinking for the title was the use of the gas to evaporate water for steam but I am a little unsure of how this would be achived.....

I think the really exciting thing here is the ammount of potential energy this gas contains. It seems to be the ultimate fuel, trouble is it seems almost too good to be true.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
this sounds so rediculously bunk that i don't even know. this "brown water" or whatever takes on properties of what it touches?!? does that even make sense? water is water...iron is iron...H3Cl6He3 is H3Cl6He3...a chemical is a chemical, it is not another chemical, it cannot take on properties of another chemical. Peridod. It is what it is. Someone please back me up with actual facts and proofs and what not. I just wanted to get the fact out there that this makes no sence whatsoever. I mean one chemical compound cannot act like another, chemicals are not swingers, they stick to what they are. I mean..............COME ON..........SERIOUSLY

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelForbin
this sounds so rediculously bunk that i don't even know. this "brown water" or whatever takes on properties of what it touches?!? does that even make sense? water is water...iron is iron...H3Cl6He3 is H3Cl6He3...a chemical is a chemical, it is not another chemical, it cannot take on properties of another chemical. Peridod. It is what it is. Someone please back me up with actual facts and proofs and what not. I just wanted to get the fact out there that this makes no sence whatsoever. I mean one chemical compound cannot act like another, chemicals are not swingers, they stick to what they are. I mean..............COME ON..........SERIOUSLY

I know it sounds far fetched and Im in the process of trying to find a decent scientific source. Im also trying to find the patent for the Browns gas generator becuase they don't award patents for things that don't work and if its submitted under the description of a machine to electroylise and recombine water with no mention of a cutting tool then we will know its bunk.

Stay Tuned folks

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelForbin

Mercury is a (compound) or metal and yet it does not act like it in it's visual form. It's just about as heavy as lead is and just about as dense and it will take the form of it's container like water. What really grabs my attention is that during the building of the Pyramids the stones that were laid were cut with so much precesion it makes my head spin. In order to gain the degree of accuracy of these [milled] stones, there had to be some type of cutting using a gas or a plasma cutter, because using simple hand tools known at the time they were built would not stand up to the abuse you would normally expect in creating something so big and multiple as the pyramids.
This topic is a good one to start. IMHO they or those who lived in Atlantis or be it an E.T. had to have the correct tools that were not manmade or from this world for such a job. It just stands for common sense. How long was man on the scene when the idea for all the precesion construction was to take place.? It has been noted many times that some of the stones either at Giza or over in Mexico were cut so precisely you could not get a human hair in between them. I am a firm believer that this type of gas was not used as it is being made out to be. If Iwere a betting man, I would say that some kind of plasma or laser was used to achive such a high degree of workmanship.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally Posted by Flyin High
In order to gain the degree of accuracy of these [milled] stones, there had to be some type of cutting using a gas or a plasma cutter, because using simple hand tools known at the time they were built would not stand up to the abuse you would normally expect in creating something so big and multiple as the pyramids.

It would not need to be a gas of plasma cutter, it could be just a more basic saw type, you can't just skip from simple hand tools to plasma cutters

[edit on 23/12/2005 by sythlord]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by enslaved83
One of these topics covers the pyramids. The pyramids were constucted using very precisly cut blocks of stone. Some researchers feel that these blocks were too precise in both the quality and consistancy of the cutting leading them to believe the Ancient Eygptains had access to very advanced cutting tools.

They had the super advanced technology of SAND.

The pyramids were comprosed of limestone, basalt, and granite. Sand is harder than all of these. With clever applications sand could be used to grind down the blocks in a very uniform manner.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

They had the super advanced technology of SAND.

The pyramids were comprosed of limestone, basalt, and granite. Sand is harder than all of these. With clever applications sand could be used to grind down the blocks in a very uniform manner.

Thats very interesting. Would you care to elabourate on this? Id be very interested to see the applications and how it can be used to shape and cut stone. Thanx in advance.

As regards to my previous post, Im still hunting for some decent proof of the generator. Stay Tuned.

Cug

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by enslaved83

Thats very interesting. Would you care to elabourate on this? Id be very interested to see the applications and how it can be used to shape and cut stone. Thanx in advance.

Say you want to cut a stone block in half.

Pour a line of sand down where you want to make the cut.
Now take a string and use it like a saw the string will move the sand, the sand makes the cut.

This might be easier to visualize if you pretend the stone is already halfway done, the string is in the grove, and you keep pouring sand in as it is removed by the movement of the string.

or

I'm sure they also had some type of glue then, they could make a sand paper string by putting a glue soaked string in some sand and using that like a saw.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This Brown's gas appears to be in the relm of magic and not science. It somehow can sense the material it is about to cut and adjust it's temperature.

Here are some of the claims:

Gas speeds healing of wounds

Muscle relaxing (as demonstrated by a Spokane Chiropractor)

Melts Titanium (3034 °F; 1668 °C ref) rapidly; glowing red immediately upon exposure to flame; while aluminum (1221 °F; 660.4 °C ref) is barely effected in comparison.

Turns feldspar into moonstone

Errm, really?!? Sorry I won't believe a word of it without some evidence.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have been looking into this for a few years now. I agree it appears more magic than science. I have yet to actually be able to contact anyone that actually has a browns gas generator and uses it.
I do think that use of hydrogen and oxygen are usable in many applications such as in a torch however I do think that this browns gas has been mystified and is nothing more than the result of simple electrolysis and unseparated hydrogen and oxygen gas.

By the way if you do a net search for "Oxy-Hydrogen Generators" you will find alot more realistic and down to earth information about water electrolysis and the use of oxygen and hydrogen for industrial applications than if you search for browns gas.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Heckman]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Introduce a good budsiness opportunity—oPetrol gasoline cutting torch
Business opportunities-franchise opportunity
oPetrol oxy-gasoline torches use ordinary liquid gasoline for steel cutting.
Safe and saves up to 90% on fuel cost.
Gasoline is available in every gas station.
Dealers search worldwide.

Wonderful product, unique selling points
Huge market, broad applications
Minimized risk, attractive margin
Protected territory, fast profit
Free franchise. No royalty fee.
$20,000 or less investment
Above everything else ,oPetrol can help you to gain orders!

visit www.opetrol.com... for more info
Or click here cutting torch

top topics

join