It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of the United States a Liar?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
He was lying then and he is lying now?

Interesting Video.

"He is President, Not A King!"
Senator Russ Feingold

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello again
..Making an habbit on appearing your posts =)
Just to lighten up here´s a good thing to REMEMBER.
remind us
-aape

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Interesting Video.

Excellent find, Souljah!

This should be on every news show now. A BLATANT lie! (as if I needed additional proof)

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have souljah ignored, so I don't what kind of BS he posted this time under the title of this thread. However, whatever it was I'm sorry to see you giving him a "Excellent find" for it. Thought someone that seems to think through the issues like you do would have a hard time doing that for the likes of souljah.

Anyway, I'll answer the question in the title of this thread with; "No more, no less than the people that post and agree with this kind of rubbish (and I can honestly say that without reading it in this case based on my experience reading souljah's past (what's the appropriate word here for what he writes?)", which have included threats against other ATS members.

[edit on 12/23/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I have souljah ignored, so I don't what kind of BS he posted this time under the title of this thread.

What a low personal attack...

Well you might want to watch this , it's your president talkign about teh patriot act....!

Very interesting, more people should watch this

Dismissing it as Some BS right away is what i see a lot of people do here on a regular basis even if the argument s are very strong...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
I have souljah ignored, so I don't what kind of BS he posted this time under the title of this thread. However, whatever it was I'm sorry to see you giving him a "Excellent find" for it. Thought someone that seems to think through the issues like you do would have a hard time doing that for the likes of souljah.

Anyway, I'll answer the question in the title of this thread with; "No more, no less than the people that post and agree with this kind of rubbish (and I can honestly say that without reading it in this case based on my experience reading souljah's past (what's the appropriate word here for what he writes?)", which have included threats against other ATS members.

You should really have watched the video that Souljah
provided the link for before you come on here and say anyone that agrees with it is a liar

That is what you are saying isn't it?That anyone that thinks Bush is a liar is also nothing but a liar?

Interesting that right now as I type there is a live poll going on atMSNBCasking if people believe Bush should be impeached and brought up on charges for his actions and lies..Out of 120888 responses so far 85% agree that he should be.hmmmmmmmmm...so 100,000 plus of those people are liars too?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

Interesting that right now as I type there is a live poll going on atMSNBCasking if people believe Bush should be impeached and brought up on charges for his actions and lies..Out of 120888 responses so far 85% agree that he should be.hmmmmmmmmm...so 100,000 plus of those people are liars too?

You happen to read the fine print at the bottom of the poll?

Here it is for you: Not a scientifically valid survey. Click to learn more.

Sounds like you need to "click to learn more". You'd find out that these polls are not scientifically valid because for one reason, they attract people that tend to agree with the premise of the poll.

So, all your MSNBC poll really says is 100,000 people already mad at Bush (out of 275 million in the U.S. and 6 billion worldwide) bothered to stop and answer the poll.

Now that's truely noteworthy and newsworthy - not.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Well you might want to watch this , it's your president talkign about teh patriot act....!

Seeing that your location is "Europa", I'm just going to ask you (nicely) to make sure your own house is in order before coming here to criticize mine.

That should take you just about long enough so that I won't have to listen to any more from you in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's Bush's own words. How can that be Souljah's doing?

However, whatever it was I'm sorry to see you giving him a "Excellent find" for it.

The height of ridiculousness!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You happen to read the fine print at the bottom of the poll?

Um..yes actually I did bother to read it before I mentioned it.Did you bother to watch the video Souljah provided before you made your comments on it?Shall I quote your first reponse to this thread for the answer?

You'd find out that these polls are not scientifically valid because for one reason, they attract people that tend to agree with the premise of the poll.

But it is still a question that was put out to see what opinion people have on it."Scientifically valid" or not 121194 responses now with 85% of those peoples opinionstill sayin yes.

So, all your MSNBC poll really says is 100,000 people already mad at Bush (out of 275 million in the U.S. and 6 billion worldwide) bothered to stop and answer the poll.

Did you read this after you wrote it?You're right so far over a 100,000 have stopped and taken the time to read the question and answer it.And they are answering yes.

So again do you think these 85% that have agreed to the question and answered yes because they feel Bush is a liar and deceiver are nothing more than liars themselves?

Souljah I enjoyed the video and appreciate the time you took to bring it to us.

Simon

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Simon_Boudreaux]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Listen mister Centurion,
your Ignorance and Arrogance are truly beyond and reasonable level.

Just tell me, why do you have to REPEAT that you have me on Ignore?

Now tell me, dear Sir, when did I threat other ATS Members?

I know OtherATS members have actually THREATNED me - and were Banned for it.

Anyway,
Those written above are the words of YOUR PRESIDENT.

I did nothing - I just provided the Link.

SO pretty please, with sugar on top,
see the Video.

Oh - I forgot - you have me on Ignore.

And I am still answering your posts.

Silly me.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
He is just a puppet. Haven't you noticed, everything is staged and prepackaged on tv. It is just a puppet show.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
He is just a puppet. Haven't you noticed, everything is staged and prepackaged on tv. It is just a puppet show.

That Idea has crossed my Mind several times.

I say he is a Manchurian Candidate - which means, he's also a Puppet.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Great posts, as always Souljah! I am so sick and tired of the ignorance of most of the sheeple that I do not know what to do anymore. It seems like most of them either don't want to wake up, because the truth is too hard for them to accept, or that they have been conditioned ,through the lies of the media, to the point of no return.

I will continue letting my friends know the truth, and they can make up their own decisions on what they will do to change things. A civil war is inevitable. But it is needed in these dire times for the benefit of humanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It´s easy to debate when you have truth behind your back
slowly these a$$clowns who has nothing better to do than attack on people will disappear because of that. Their whole world is based on lies so it can´t be a long lasting world.
Great video and everyone should watch it.
-aape

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Great posts, as always Souljah! I am so sick and tired of the ignorance of most of the sheeple that I do not know what to do anymore. It seems like most of them either don't want to wake up, because the truth is too hard for them to accept, or that they have been conditioned ,through the lies of the media, to the point of no return.

Thanks!

Truth Hurts - and I guess they don't like Pain.

But the Unavoidable Event is coming - and that is the Day that they WILL see it.

Originally posted by aape
It´s easy to debate when you have truth behind your back

Agreed!

Too bad we are the Only ones who see that.

Well, the time will come when they shall see the "Light" too.

I hope not too late...

Great video and everyone should watch it.
-aape

Thanks aape for your input in this thread and your support!

[edit on 23/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry to see you giving him a "Excellent find" for it. Thought someone that seems to think through the issues like you do would have a hard time doing that for the likes of souljah.

I didn't do anything 'for the likes of Souljah'. I did it because I watched the video of our president blatantly lying about the Patriot Act and I think it's an excellent find.

See, in my quest to find the truth, I look at all sides of an issue before jumping to conclusions because of who posted it. I don't IGNORE the people who disagree with me and cut off half of the information. I look at all of the issue so I can make an educated decision based on all of the available information, not just the half I agree with.

But, I guess your search for the truth works differently than mine.
Or maybe you're just not interested in the truth, but only interested in pushing your agenda.

Yeah, I think you have a lot of nerve accusing ME of not thinking through all the issues. At least I don't IGNORE them.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have souljah ignored, so I don't what kind of BS he posted this time under the title of this thread.

Don't worry centurion is a lot better than yours

But this one is actually worth listening and reading about.

It will not turn you into a democrat Centurion trust me.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

But it is still a question that was put out to see what opinion people have on it."Scientifically valid" or not 121194 responses now with 85% of those peoples opinionstill sayin yes.

Did you read this after you wrote it?You're right so far over a 100,000 have stopped and taken the time to read the question and answer it.And they are answering yes.

So again do you think these 85% that have agreed to the question and answered yes because they feel Bush is a liar and deceiver are nothing more than liars themselves?

Simon

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Simon_Boudreaux]

I'll try something else to see if it helps you understand my point. Here's an appropriate analogy: If you took a poll in a church and found out that 85% believed in God, would you be amazed at the results? No, I didn't think you would (hope not anyway) because a church naturally attracts people who believe in God.

So, if someone creates a poll and titles it something about Impeaching Bush, it will naturally attract more people to that poll that strongly believe in an impeachment. That is why these kinds of polls are not scientific and do not really prove anything.

A true measure of this would be to use a scientifically established representative sample of all voting Americans for the poll. Any thinking person knows that the numbers would come out quite different than the 85% you keep crowing about.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Don't worry centurion is a lot better than yours:

Why, thank you, marg. That's a real compliment coming from you.

But this one is actually worth listening and reading about.

Debatable: I've read and responded to many of souljah's "offerings" before putting him on ignore.

It will not turn you into a democrat Centurion trust me.

Not worried about that. So, what did it take to "turn" you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join