It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slap in the face for everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Doesn't it make you feel kind of dumb to create a topic in the "Political Mudpit"?
Isn't that what everyone wants to stop?
Just thoughts...

- Tass

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Doesn't it make you feel kind of dumb to create a topic in the "Political Mudpit"?
Isn't that what everyone wants to stop?
Just thoughts...

- Tass

That makes you king of the dummies since you knowingly put one in here with those sentiments.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
That makes you king of the dummies since you knowingly put one in here with those sentiments.

Not really...It could be that he knows he's a dummy but doesn't entertain any *illusion* of having intelligence...At the same time he points out stupidity he finds in other people...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tassadar you need to look up the word non-conformist

Its a perfectly healthy way to express

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Tassadar you need to look up the word non-conformist

"non-conformist" - One who does not conform to, or refuses to be bound by, accepted beliefs, customs, or practices.

Either you are saying that I am an idiot, or that was one of the deepest bravest things ever

Originally posted by Midnight DStroyer
Not really...It could be that he knows he's a dummy but doesn't entertain any *illusion* of having intelligence...At the same time he points out stupidity he finds in other people...

Thanks

I was wondering what kind of reactions I would get...
I predicted the type of answers I recieved from Colonel and Toltec:
Colonel - "You are the stupidest repungant out there, shut up!"
Toltec - "Life is the key to all, If you accept it, you live forever... If you try to change it, it kills you..."

Or something along those line...
Thanks,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't flatter yourself. You're not tyhe stupidest repugnant out there. You're gonna have to work harder for that title. You have a lot of competition.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I haven't posted in the Mud Pit in weeks - primarily because it takes an extra click to find it!

By such means is some of the most interesting face slapping suppressed at ATS...

top topics

join