It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving from Texas to N. CA looking for Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok I just got back from a job interview near Sacremento CA and will be moving after the 1st of the year. I would appreciate any info on BF locations so I can further my search for the elusive (if at all real) primate. Anyone with knowledge let me know. Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, theres that Sonoma place where the recent video was taken. Once you get there I suggest you look for thick wooded areas or caves. Then you can commence your search. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Try Hippie Hollow near Austin, TX. There's been reports of strange, hairy, man-like beasts spotted around there. It's in the hill country.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
those are big strange hairy women I believe.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The hot spot in CA is in the NW part of the state near the towns of Willow Creek, Weitchpec, Orleans, etc. The terrain is quite rugged and steep with heavy forest cover. The canyon bottoms are low enough elevation so there generally is not a season long snowpack.

The area is remote and sparsely populated. Cross country foot travel is difficult and will test your outdoor skills.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How far from contra costa county is that? That is where I am moving. As for my outdoor skills I am pretty adept and feel very much in my element there. Now it is just a matter of being lucky which I am not and getting my filming on the move skills down which I have never doen. Anyways thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok I did a google earth on it and it isnt that far about a 4 hr drive. I can take the wife camping one weekend or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know this is a bit off topic but have you guys ever heard of the donkey lady.I live in San Antonio Texas. And where Im from she's very popular. No one quite knows how she came to be.But their are many sightings of her. And she is very mean. But the thing that sets her apart from Bigfoot or other creatures is the fact that she dosen't hide.If you go to Apple White road(I thinks thats what it's call) late at night honk your horn at the forest your bound to see her.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Try Hippie Hollow near Austin, TX. There's been reports of strange, hairy, man-like beasts spotted around there. It's in the hill country.

Peace

If that was around the 21st of September; that was me. KOKE FM stereo 95 that Austin sound Rocks!

Swamp, be very careful while you explore the wilds of Northern California. It's not the big foot you need to worry about but "gurillas". Comprende?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Swamp, be very careful while you explore the wilds of Northern California. It's not the big foot you need to worry about but "gurillas". Comprende?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by whaaa]

Not "gurillas", but farmers of alternative agricultural products and makers of recreational pharmaceuticals. That area is also renown for its pot farms and meth labs and the environmental disasters created by them. The farms and labs are also primarily operated and funded by the drug cartels, so they tend to shoot first.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Swampcricket. Good luck to you. I've contemplating doing the same here in the Northwest, just northeast of Mt. Adams. There have been stories involving this area for centuries, certainly long before the whites arrived.
Again, good luck.

top topics

join